Welcome To aBlackWeb

MeganxDenise

So she got pregnant and Von Miller dont wanna be with her so now she's airing him out:

I will never understand why these chicks date niggas that have ZERO interest of settling down, make it known publicly and then get surprised when shit like this happens SMMFH. Rest assured she's gonna be asking dude for like 50k a month in child support cuz I cannot tell you what this chick does as a day job.

Is former stripper a job??

I will never understand why these chicks date niggas that have ZERO interest of settling down, make it known publicly and then get surprised when shit like this happens SMMFH. Rest assured she's gonna be asking dude for like 50k a month in child support cuz I cannot tell you what this chick does as a day job.

Nah this shit on Von Miller dumbass. She was thotn' it on IG before he even got w/ her. He wasn't some fresh off the draft, glossy eyed, naïve rookie. He was like 6-7 years in the league by the time he got w/ her. So I know he either knew or damn sure heard about athletes and chicks like this.

This on his dumbass.

That said we finally might get that onlyfans.
tenor.gif

Nah this shit on Von Miller dumbass. She was thotn' it on IG before he even got w/ her. He wasn't some fresh off the draft, glossy eyed, naïve rookie. He was like 6-7 years in the league by the time he got w/ her. So I know he either knew or damn sure heard about athletes and chicks like this.

This on his dumbass.

That said we finally might get that onlyfans.
tenor.gif
She was a stripper at Mayweathers club. And she had an OF...it was trash...

Back