Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Megan Thee Stallion - Traumazine

The first 3 tracks is nice from Megan then the rest of the album just turns into a bunch of hoe rap about her pussy and fucking niggas from what I'm listening to so far. The track w/Meg & Rico Nasty is cool along with that Anxiety track.

I can say so far this album so far is way better than her debut. At least she has a few tracks of substance on this one.

Megan just makes the same underwhelming shit.

AYO I’m poppin my pussy, and my pussy is poppin and your girl going up, ain’t no such thing as dropping…..and my pussy is poppin….and I’m poppin my pussy…and you know that it’s wet, and you know that it’s gushy.

alright, you got it.

The first 3 tracks is nice from Megan then the rest of the album just turns into a bunch of hoe rap about her pussy and fucking niggas from what I'm listening to so far. The track w/Meg & Rico Nasty is cool along with that Anxiety track.

Man I came in here to say this exact thing. The project started off kinda HARD. Then it was business as usual, smh.

Megan just makes the same underwhelming shit.

AYO I’m poppin my pussy, and my pussy is poppin and your girl going up, ain’t no such thing as dropping…..and my pussy is poppin….and I’m poppin my pussy…and you know that it’s wet, and you know that it’s gushy.

alright, you got it.

Yeah from a making & crafting an album agreed. Megan be having some mean ass freestyles but she got to work on putting together a serious album with some type of substance tracks instead of about her pussy and fucking dudes through a majority of the album.

This album was much better than her debut b/c after the 1st track on the last joint I was DONE! To be real I'm probably not gone give this joint another spin either.

Man I came in here to say this exact thing. The project started off kinda HARD. Then it was business as usual, smh.

Exactly. It starts off hard at the beginning then mid way into the album it's mostly hoe shit with the exception of the track w/Rico Nasty, Anxiety, Star, & Plan B. It gets a little better towards the end but it ain't getting another spin from me.

Back