Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion/Nicki Minaj Beef

Most men, and it's alot women who don't support the overly sexual rap women putting now too. While arguably noting raunchy rap songs has always been a thing.

I am like this...

If lil John and the Eastside boys can make songs about sweat dropping off they balls and skeeting everywhere...why do we( I include myself) make female rap out to be so bad.

But idk maybe I have been conditioned to accept raunchy sexual rap by men and to turn my nose up at women because it's not lady like or women shouldn't rap like that

But I definitely can be honest and acknowledge that I listen and loved alot of sexually focused rap music and shit RNB songs too.

But females rapping about sexual shit....sells more than them not talking about
Just like murder kill and pop pills sells for male rapper

The best male rappers don't rap about sexual shit.

If you look at any top 10 rappers of all time list, you ain't gonna see dirty rappers like, Uncle Luke, Too Short or Ying Yang Twins.

It's always Nas and Jay Z type of rappers.

And yeah, Nas and Jay Z rap about their dick occasionally, but it's never the main thing.

What happened to female rappers that desire to be popular in the last 20 years is that there's only one archetype, which was Lil Kim. Then from Lil Kim, there was Nicki Minaj, then there was Cardi B, now there's Ice Spice. We have left the Missy Elliots and Queen Latifahs behind and we have is the hypersexualized hood princess rapper.

Male rappers have a more diverse archetypes and pathways to popularity. Kendrick Lamar isn't a Thug rapper. J. Cole isn't a Thug rapper. Lil Durk is. All 3 are popular and critically acclaimed.

Lol, so what men who shit on female rapper are doing, is comparing the best male rappers that are diverse in artistic expression, to female rappers that aren't even the best. And most men that shit on female rap are casual Hip Hop fans. They don't go out seeking new artists, they are guys that let the algorithm tell them who to listen to and complain about the algorithm then go back to listening to Nas. There's more diversity of female Hip Hop and RnB abroad than it is in the States because the music isn't as commercialized.

The best female rapper out isn't Megan,. It's not even Nicki at this point. It's probably Little Simz, that nobody here has listened to besides me and @silverfoxx probably.

But then there are men that defend female rappers like Sexxy Red and act like Future just raps about his dick as much as Sexxy Red raps about how much she likes it and that's not true. Or try to compare the guns, sex and murder rap of Dirk to get good dick and money rap of Saweetie as if most of he didn't get most of his fans by singing about poverty and pain.

The best male rappers don't rap about sexual shit.

If you look at any top 10 rappers of all time list, you ain't gonna see dirty rappers like, Uncle Luke, Too Short or Ying Yang Twins.

It's always Nas and Jay Z type of rappers.

And yeah, Nas and Jay Z rap about their dick occasionally, but it's never the main thing.

What happened to female rappers that desire to be popular in the last 20 years is that there's only one archetype, which was Lil Kim. Then from Lil Kim, there was Nicki Minaj, then there was Cardi B, now there's Ice Spice. We have left the Missy Elliots and Queen Latifahs behind and we have is the hypersexualized hood princess rapper.

Male rappers have a more diverse archetypes and pathways to popularity. Kendrick Lamar isn't a Thug rapper. J. Cole isn't a Thug rapper. Lil Durk is. All 3 are popular and critically acclaimed.

Lol, so what men who shit on female rapper are doing, is comparing the best male rappers that are diverse in artistic expression, to female rappers that aren't even the best. And most men that shit on female rap are casual Hip Hop fans. They don't go out seeking new artists, they are guys that let the algorithm tell them who to listen to and complain about the algorithm then go back to listening to Nas. There's more diversity of female Hip Hop and RnB abroad than it is in the States because the music isn't as commercialized.

The best female rapper out isn't Megan,. It's not even Nicki at this point. It's probably Little Simz, that nobody here has listened to besides me and @silverfoxx probably.

But then there are men that defend female rappers like Sexxy Red and act like Future just raps about his dick as much as Sexxy Red raps about how much she likes it and that's not true. Or try to compare the guns, sex and murder rap of Dirk to get good dick and money rap of Saweetie as if most of he didn't get most of his fans by singing about poverty and pain.

facts like Tierrra wack a known female rapper

But she not getting attention because she not doing that overly sexual rap

And she the same age as Megan and she kinda got notice around 2018

I love this , I would ride in my car with this playing ....

What is run through ?

Let's see she started really getting some track on her career in 2016.

She got big around 2018 ish.

She was in a relationship with Moneybagg Yo

She was in a relationship with Pardi

She fucked Tory and allegedly Da baby

So let's say 5 rappers 🤔 that we know of.

The term run through is a stretch. Ain't been no train and I hate how men can say of we fuck or She gave me head and it's believed

Yall talk about how black men are automatically not believe in domestic violence

Why you believe that the got ran through because she had sex with 3 different people over the course of two to three years.

But you have respect for these men saying oh yeah I took the head of meg the stallion

She didn't say who or how many...she saying I like to have sex and if it's wack we done.

Like why she gotta be all this and that because she like sex

I'm not putting that on her. I don't know anything about her or who she's had sex with. I'm just going by the lyrics posted. She doesn't refute the accusations. It sounds more like she's rolling with then. Maybe I'm just reading them wrong.

Summary of the beef and where it first started

Nicki & Meg did Hot Girl Summer, everything was cool (2019)

1.But Nicki saids Meg offended her by trying to get her to drink when she was pregnant . She didn't like how Meg didn't congratulate her pregnancy either.

2.Meg collaborated with Cardi B in 2020 and due to Nicki's beef with Cardi, this put them futher at odds

3. Meg unfollowed Nicki and then Nicki unfollowed Meg and fans believe her lines in seeing green were indirectly talking about meg
Screenshot_20240128_155343_Chrome.jpg
4. Meg fires back
Screenshot_20240128_155343_Chrome.jpg

2 minute video of alleged diss to each other

Last edited:
It's really unfortunate these two, and I'll add cardi in this, but it's really sad rap couldn't get music from all three of them on a track or maybe even a super group or something.

At the end of the day, Nicki is unhinged due her own insecurities as a female rapper
Women in rap are like Highlander

giphy.gif

lol it aint just limited to women tho
Yeah but considering that throughout Hip Hop history they have been under-represented they would have little bit more unity when they get more shine. Its pretty always been this way. From Roxanne Shante going nuclear on all of the women in Hip Hop at the time to the Foxy and Lil Kim beef.

Back