Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan Thee Stallion/Nicki Minaj Beef

niggas up in here
mona-lisa-mood.gif

like a mf.

Nah, it seems pretty clear she's admitting she's been run through. She's just taking the stance that if them niggas was any good she wouldn't have to keep moving on.

What is run through ?

Let's see she started really getting some track on her career in 2016.

She got big around 2018 ish.

She was in a relationship with Moneybagg Yo

She was in a relationship with Pardi

She fucked Tory and allegedly Da baby

So let's say 5 rappers 🤔 that we know of.

The term run through is a stretch. Ain't been no train and I hate how men can say of we fuck or She gave me head and it's believed

Yall talk about how black men are automatically not believe in domestic violence

Why you believe that the got ran through because she had sex with 3 different people over the course of two to three years.

But you have respect for these men saying oh yeah I took the head of meg the stallion

She didn't say who or how many...she saying I like to have sex and if it's wack we done.

Like why she gotta be all this and that because she like sex

Female rap beef is pretty tame.

Male rappers get prices put on their head and actually die.

People overreact to the idea of female rappers beefing, always saying it's too few of them to beef or whatever. That's clearly not true.

The truth is, most women don't like female rappers enough to make a lot of them sustainable.

Most men, and it's alot women who don't support the overly sexual rap women putting now too. While arguably noting raunchy rap songs has always been a thing.

I am like this...

If lil John and the Eastside boys can make songs about sweat dropping off they balls and skeeting everywhere...why do we( I include myself) make female rap out to be so bad.

But idk maybe I have been conditioned to accept raunchy sexual rap by men and to turn my nose up at women because it's not lady like or women shouldn't rap like that

But I definitely can be honest and acknowledge that I listen and loved alot of sexually focused rap music and shit RNB songs too.

But females rapping about sexual shit....sells more than them not talking about
Just like murder kill and pop pills sells for male rapper

Back