Megan McCain is leaving the View

I assume she will end up on fox news or some right leaning day time talk show.

\Nah Fox is still trying to make up for the cardinal sin of calling AZ for biden (even though they were actually right for once). They gotta go all the way hard right Nazi just to compete with OAN and NewsMAX.

I dunno that she had to ‘burn her bridges’ with trump people. Her dna and her last name made sure that was never gonna be a thing.

I mean let's not forget that John McCain was the piece of shit that fought tooth and nail to make sure that MLK day wouldn''t be made a national holiday. He had some racist street cred that could have been levredged. He just didn't like Trump on a personal level and the shit went both ways.

I mean let's not forget that John McCain was the piece of shit that fought tooth and nail to make sure that MLK day wouldn''t be made a national holiday. He had some racist street cred that could have been levredged. He just didn't like Trump on a personal level and the shit went both ways.

True story. But when you’re as fanatical as trump supporters are...and when you dad’s name carries as much weight as it does in this country and specifically that state...the personal shit is more than enough for Trumpers to not fuck with her from jump.