Welcome To aBlackWeb

Megan McCain is leaving the View

I was cool with her getting on Trump when he was shitting on her dad even after death but her views are ridiculous as fuck.

All this tells me is that it's some shit retirees throw on in the background while folding laundry.

Who called it the most important political show requires a quote from a person not a nielsen report

Mad people watch The View tho especially during election season. There’s a reason it’s been on TV for almost 30 years. It’s a quick, easy to digest mess.

Mad people watch The View tho especially during election season. There’s a reason it’s been on TV for almost 30 years. It’s a quick, easy to digest mess.
Ppl watch for drama not because it's important

This. She played her position, built her audience, leveraged the name...now it's time to cash in. This was a plan. We've seen it before. Kudos to her, I guess.

I don't know if I agree with this. She burnt her bridges with the trump people by trying to be the "moderate republican" and then tried her hardest to walk it back to try to get somewhere in the megyn kelly zone by playing the "i'm still kinda racist though" card but in the end I don't think she has anywhere to go except maybe Glenn Beck's web show.

I don't know if I agree with this. She burnt her bridges with the trump people by trying to be the "moderate republican" and then tried her hardest to walk it back to try to get somewhere in the megyn kelly zone by playing the "i'm still kinda racist though" card but in the end I don't think she has anywhere to go except maybe Glenn Beck's web show.

I assume she will end up on fox news or some right leaning day time talk show.

I dunno that she had to ‘burn her bridges’ with trump people. Her dna and her last name made sure that was never gonna be a thing.

Back