Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

She's really down bad. My heart goes out to her... but I don't know who she is, and she ain't that cute to me.

Wait, that was a weird thing to say.

Anyway, I don't like the fact that she racialized the issue.

View attachment 786143
I'm confused here. If there's a child, there's a father. Where's the father, Mila? Why should niggas jacking off to your shit help you pay to keep a roof over your head, but the nigga you let nut in you is in the wind?

These bitches, man...

Also, why's she expecting simps to be logical?

Attachments

• Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 06.jpg
    Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 06.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 09.jpg
    Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 09.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 16.jpg
    Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 16.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 19.jpg
    Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 19.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 27.jpg
    Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 27.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 23.jpg
    Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 23.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 35.jpg
    Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 35.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 39.jpg
    Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 39.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 50.jpg
    Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 50.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 63.jpg
    Skylar Mae last onlyfans completa video 63.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 46
  • aaaa.png
    aaaa.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 49
I'm confused here. If there's a child, there's a father. Where's the father, Mila? Why should niggas jacking off to your shit help you pay to keep a roof over your head, but the nigga you let nut in you is in the wind?

These bitches, man...

Also, why's she expecting simps to be logical?

I don't know anything about her baby daddy but I don't think it is far-fetched to expect her simps to help her out. What I don't know is what kind of followership she has. She has 100k on Twitter. How many does she actually have on Fansly?

I notice that she advertised her pregnancy as part of her profile... are her simps dudes with a pregnancy kink? I don't know enough about that fetish... do those guys care about a woman with a newborn being homeless? Or do they lose interest the minute she stops being pregnant?

And then I ask myself about her relationship with her fans in the first place. Though I have seen her name before, I know nothing about her.... but something about her vibe seems unpleasant to me. I notice that she has limited the replies on her tweets... is that something that she did recently because of dusty asshole niggas leaving unhelpful and unkind responses to her current predicament? I dunno... but scrolling back a month or two, I still see no replies on her tweets. And very few likes. She has 100k followers but the engagement is not there.

So maybe she needs to ask herself if there's a reason why some other SWs might have followers who throw money at them at a drop of a hat while she struggles to get 500 bucks to pay the rent. Maybe it's NOT because she's black. Maybe it's because those other SWs show attention, appreciation and "love" to the fans, and work hard to cultivate a facsimile of a "personal" relationship with them.... while she seems to have done none of that.

All that being said, this is a terrible situation (if true). A mother with a newborn being out on the street is never funny, regardless of the circumstances. I know a lot of dusty and bitter incels out here will likely celebrate it, unfortunately.

Attachments

• Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 10.jpg
    Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 10.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 33.jpg
    Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 33.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 38.jpg
    Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 38.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 42.jpg
    Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 42.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 53.jpg
    Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 53.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 58.jpg
    Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 58.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 65.jpg
    Kate Kuray BG Onlyfans Video 65.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 35
I don't know anything about her baby daddy but I don't think it is far-fetched to expect her simps to help her out. What I don't know is what kind of followership she has. She has 100k on Twitter. How many does she actually have on Fansly?

I notice that she advertised her pregnancy as part of her profile... are her simps dudes with a pregnancy kink? I don't know enough about that fetish... do those guys care about a woman with a newborn being homeless? Or do they lose interest the minute she stops being pregnant?

And then I ask myself about her relationship with her fans in the first place. Though I have seen her name before, I know nothing about her.... but something about her vibe seems unpleasant to me. I notice that she has limited the replies on her tweets... is that something that she did recently because of dusty asshole niggas leaving unhelpful and unkind responses to her current predicament? I dunno... but scrolling back a month or two, I still see no replies on her tweets. And very few likes. She has 100k followers but the engagement is not there.

So maybe she needs to ask herself if there's a reason why some other SWs might have followers who throw money at them at a drop of a hat while she struggles to get 500 bucks to pay the rent. Maybe it's NOT because she's black. Maybe it's because those other SWs show attention, appreciation and "love" to the fans, and work hard to cultivate a facsimile of a "personal" relationship with them.... while she seems to have done none of that.

All that being said, this is a terrible situation (if true). A mother with a newborn being out on the street is never funny, regardless of the circumstances. I know a lot of dusty and bitter incels out here will likely celebrate it, unfortunately.
There's a lot we could speculate on regarding the composition of her fan base. I know I have at least 6-7 women I've subscribed to (for free. I don't pay these women) who have been pregnant at least once since I've subscribed. They haven't cried out for money since giving birth, so there's that.

I don't think those guys care about much at all beyond their fix, and from what I've seen of her content, she's nothing special. There are tons of lightskin women doing mostly solo content out here. They probably went and found someone else to give them what they want.

I'm quite sure there are women much darker than her who would get much more help if they asked, and many white women who wouldn't. It seems to be a case of appealing to people's biases (including her own) to immediately reach for that explanation... I'm inclined to agree with you on the fan cultivation hypothesis. All the interviews I've seen with paying subscribers suggest that these guys want attention, engagement and to be sold a fantasy. MBN, for example, is goated at shit like that.

My point of departure is right here. It is unfortunate that her child will be homeless, but she's an able-bodied and sufficiently mentally stable (I suppose) adult who chose her baby daddy and chose to keep the child. Using her child to rescue her from the consequences of her own actions (or inaction) is manipulative. I would be inclined to feel bad for her if she explained the situation with the BD (if she says "he ain't shit", well then 🤷‍♂️). Does she not have a family? If she's exhausted her standard avenues (and discloses as much), then it would be understandable to reach out to strangers. Why would she expect randoms to care about her child more than her own family would? Move back home and figure shit out from there.

Where is the father of that 6 day old newborn?

While it's not an irrelevant question, it is beyond my purview at the moment.

I'm addressing the issue of her begging the simps for rent, and 100k Twitter followers could only yield her $20. That's my focus, her efficacy as a sex worker. Why she can't rouse her simps to come up with a measly $500. I have zero information on the finer details of her personal life, and as such I have no comment--or questions--on that subject.

Maybe the baby's father is dead. Maybe he's in jail. Maybe she went to a sperm bank. I don't know, and I don't care.

Back