Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I don't know anything about her baby daddy but I don't think it is far-fetched to expect her simps to help her out. What I don't know is what kind of followership she has. She has 100k on Twitter. How many does she actually have on Fansly?

I notice that she advertised her pregnancy as part of her profile... are her simps dudes with a pregnancy kink? I don't know enough about that fetish... do those guys care about a woman with a newborn being homeless? Or do they lose interest the minute she stops being pregnant?

And then I ask myself about her relationship with her fans in the first place. Though I have seen her name before, I know nothing about her.... but something about her vibe seems unpleasant to me. I notice that she has limited the replies on her tweets... is that something that she did recently because of dusty asshole niggas leaving unhelpful and unkind responses to her current predicament? I dunno... but scrolling back a month or two, I still see no replies on her tweets. And very few likes. She has 100k followers but the engagement is not there.

So maybe she needs to ask herself if there's a reason why some other SWs might have followers who throw money at them at a drop of a hat while she struggles to get 500 bucks to pay the rent. Maybe it's NOT because she's black. Maybe it's because those other SWs show attention, appreciation and "love" to the fans, and work hard to cultivate a facsimile of a "personal" relationship with them.... while she seems to have done none of that.

All that being said, this is a terrible situation (if true). A mother with a newborn being out on the street is never funny, regardless of the circumstances. I know a lot of dusty and bitter incels out here will likely celebrate it, unfortunately.
The economy is hitting everyone

She better get out there and suck some dick. Your mouth still works, bitch. And your hands also work because you're typing. Handjobs should be on the menu too!
She better get out there and suck some dick. Your mouth still works, bitch. And your hands also work because you're typing. Handjobs should be on the menu too!
lmao you definitely never had sex before. pretty sure you hate black women. probably women in general. fix your life.

I'll fucking say it. The Black SWs are generally lazy. They want to take a couple half assed pics/videos and be automatic six figure earners. The white hoes treat this shit like a real career. They take care of their bodies, invest in quality equipment and post-production-- and frankly probably have a man managing their operation to keep shit structured.
LMAO yall some llllllllaaaaaaammmmmeeeess!!! wothless ass men in here everywhere. go talk to some women in real life. and just know yall losers are the problem. worse than the fucking KKK and never had pussy in your life. so yall hate women. fuckin losers. paying money to beat youre dick is a sad asss life.

LMAO yall some llllllllaaaaaaammmmmeeeess!!! wothless ass men in here everywhere. go talk to some women in real life. and just know yall losers are the problem. worse than the fucking KKK and never had pussy in your life. so yall hate women. fuckin losers. paying money to beat youre dick is a sad asss life.

You're spitting gospel, dude. But last time I tried talking truth to these Kevin Samuels-worshipping losers, they claimed I was a white guy, then concocted this ridiculous narrative of me being some Uncle Ruckus-looking MAGA weirdo, and ran me off the site! So now, I don't even bother... why save people who don't wanna be saved? Let them keep listening to their Alpha Male podcasts.

Anyway, I'm glad to see another brother here who is able to enjoy erotic images of chicks doing freak shit.... while not completely hating women.

It's encouraging.

EDIT: Or is the person I just replied to a woman? enh.... no matter.

Back