Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Wtf is wrong with 😂😂😂 you want me to post a selfie holding a paper with today’s date on it to verify that I am black or white ? Why does that matter to you bro

Bro, don't even pay these smart-dumb negroes no mind. They already ran this game on me, and frankly it just shows insecure and mentally limited they are. Sad to say, but a large proportion of black men in America actually have a subconscious inferiority complex to white men.... which is why they say shit like this.

Why are you so obsessed with what kind of dude's dicks anybody "wants to see."

I mean, you've made it clear what kind of dicks you love looking at, and that's cool. Don't get why you're so bothered by what anybody else watches.

I ain’t say that dickhead I was saying I don’t want to see some black girl getting fucked by a CAC if I’m black and some other dude agreed with it, if you into to some weird ghetto gaggers shit go ahead and watch it but it ain’t my type of content. Besides the convo been dead why you always in some shit on here because you never mind your business #DONTREPLYTOME

Bro, don't even pay these smart-dumb negroes no mind. They already ran this game on me, and frankly it just shows insecure and mentally limited they are. Sad to say, but a large proportion of black men in America actually have a subconscious inferiority complex to white men.... which is why they say shit like this.
Projection like a MF inferiority complex you neanderthal cave bitch WE made y’all ...plus look at the statistics YT bitches love BM more than any race fuk wit y’all take ur 5inch incel penis having ass yo a trump rally pussy boy

I told y’all years ago these forum was filled wit racist ass NAZIS fettishsizing Black women but y’all wanna think I’m crazy now look y’all let a whole trumper in this bitch basically call Black men the N word🤦‍♂️...imma head out!!! Fuk ablackweb

Back