Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Yup! That's his ass! He always gets ran off and then he comes back months later with a different alias. He's posting on here because niggas don't know who he be. That dude is a bonafide weirdo, who hates himself and will try everything to shit on black men as some kind of payback.

I showed that fool receipts that a black, Nigerian man created the internet, and he almost had a heart attack denying it. He's a fake pseudo intellectual who just copy and paste shit from Google on here and uses big words he has no understanding to. He's doing the same shit on here that he did on The Coli. I'm on his ass.

Ahhhh.... ok. Now I get it.

So you're the dude who used to post under the handle "Never See My Nut." Makes sense now.

Like I said: Insecure.

How many alt accounts you boys got? not trying to go into a drawn out debate but how hard is it to tell a person fuck him with your real INTERNET account? What can the person do to you if you let them know how you feel? if you this scary on the internet I hate to see how you move in real life, type of dudes to leave a note on ya enemy door and run when he answer.

How many alt accounts you boys got? not trying to go into a drawn out debate but how hard is it to tell a person fuck him with your real INTERNET account? What can the person do to you if you let them know how you feel? if you this scary on the internet I hate to see how you move in real life, type of dudes to leave a note on ya enemy door and run when he answer.
that's what you call "Internet Gangsters"

man shit yo bitch ass up you be be dying to suck that nigga dick,if you actually read what happen that nigga started the whole fucking argument because he went and quoted some shit that niggas let go 2days ago. Than called black men human dildos for white girls and they can only be loyal to a white man😂😂 you niggas pick in choose who dick to suck now shut yo old ass up golf on bitch ass nigga.

Back