Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

@joegrine are you a libertarian?

@Miduspapa so trying to fit in you shouldn't have to change for your "brethren" find your tribe and stick with them.

I'm believe in ethnocentrism so my culture sits above everything

Too simplistic. What is my tribe? There's easily 4 groups of people I can identify with some more insular than the others. If I choose to be insular and restrict myself to my 'tribe', some folks will still accuse someone of not being willing to integrate.

@joegrine i just want to state again i never said you was reggie especially since reggie was converting to judaism and brought up israel like it was his motherland and defended jews at the drop of the hat.

@Miduspapa the same ppl that accuses you not willing to integrate will never accept you fully and it will come a time in your life that you will seperate yourself from the ppl anyway like when starting a family or moving up the social that just life but you never leaves behind your tribesmen. you earn money you will try to charity you for YOUR ppl and not the ppl you integrated in. look at the the hyphen americans who come here and intergrate but still do donation drives for their ppl all the time.

i leave it at that and let everybody get back to the NSFW also @Shook Ones you came in like nicole with all them reciepts hmmmm

@joegrine i just want to state again i never said you was reggie especially since reggie was converting to judaism and brought up israel like it was his motherland and defended jews at the drop of the hat.

@Miduspapa the same ppl that accuses you not willing to integrate will never accept you fully and it will come a time in your life that you will seperate yourself from the ppl anyway like when starting a family or moving up the social that just life but you never leaves behind your tribesmen. you earn money you will try to charity you for YOUR ppl and not the ppl you integrated in. look at the the hyphen americans who come here and intergrate but still do donation drives for their ppl all the time.

i leave it at that and let everybody get back to the NSFW also @Shook Ones you came in like nicole with all them reciepts hmmmm

Why should I not do charity for the People I integrated into? Are you saying I because I have Nigerian roots and live in the suburbs, I should ignore issues affecting ADOS, because a few of them cast aspersions on me? It's this kind of attitude that sometimes pushes some of my african brethren to coon. White people ready to show them love, no matter how fake.
All I'm saying is that some of these lines we arbitrarily draw because someone isn't 100% the way we want them to dress or act isn't right.

Now lets get back to posting pussy

The Gypsy Astronaut

Those were not receipts. Receipts are official documents that confirm verisimilitude. Receipts actually authenticate the objective truth.

Those were some scraps of tissue paper upon which some lunatic scrawled "YOU REGGIE!!!" with his own diarrhea.

Anyone got her? 🤔

Back