Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I never said my parents were in the military. I said *I* was in the military.

And I think from my posts, it is clear that I like a wide variety of black chicks. And white chicks. And Asian chicks.

Stop this bullshit now. I have no idea who this person you're talking about is, and I'm starting to get really irritated with this shit. I thought it was funny at first but now it's turning to something else.
FE753A27-7BB3-4455-A38D-690F2C3D4340.png

DC2A661B-9943-4C3A-B38F-47E549F5971A.gif
This LAME nigga be having lunch with the moderators and sh*t. Im done going back and forth with this GOOFY. Ol Feminist, Women’s Rights @$$ Nigga. Crying himself to sleep at night cause some Hoes doin Hoe Sh*t. Boy, You’s a GRADE A GOOFY. I’m taking a break from this thread. I been meaning to do so for a while. 🎵 “I’m too PLAYA for this sh*t” - *Future Voice* 🎶Now y’all gotta be forced to stomach the “Booger Wolf’s” that this “Moderators Pet” @$$ Nigga be posting. Good luck with that.

I must reiterate: the "Ignore" button is undefeated.

This site has a plethora of forums to talk about whatever shit you're into. This thread is for posting women. Posting niggas - regardless of the veracity of your rant - is antithetical to the point of this place. Seek therapy, meditate, bust a nut. Whatever it is you do to shut the fuck up about irrelevant shit. :word?:

View attachment 674360
This LAME nigga be having lunch with the moderators and sh*t. Im done going back and forth with this GOOFY. Ol Feminist, Women’s Rights @$$ Nigga. Crying himself to sleep at night cause some Hoes doin Hoe Sh*t. Boy, You’s a GRADE A GOOFY. I’m taking a break from this thread. I been meaning to do so for a while. 🎵 “I’m too PLAYA for this sh*t” - *Future Voice* 🎶Now y’all gotta be forced to stomach the “Booger Wolf’s” that this “Moderators Pet” @$$ Nigga be posting. Good luck with that.
Nigga You Ain’t Taking No Break You Love This Shit Your Profile Pic Says It All
Nigga Was Talking The Same “Break” A Few Weeks Ago & Came Back Hours Later Smh
I’ll Get You Some Pussy If You Pull Up Lord Knows You Need It Old Ass Nigga Been Getting Off To Weird Shit

See You In A Few Hours Fuckboy This You Right Here
645F4088-1099-4054-8D4D-B1A8117B3455.gif

View attachment 674360

Nigga that is your favorite gif got damn mf on here playing a whole character.

I'm no fan of GG myself, but I'm not sure rape victims are paid for the act, then return for other scenes.
huh gifs Page 6 | WiffleGif
Pause

If Anyone Can Find Her For Me Your The GOAT & I Owe You Big Time 😪Been Looking High & Low

Attachments

• 12D2494F-E9F3-4E6D-A83B-5D092CE13F47.jpeg
    12D2494F-E9F3-4E6D-A83B-5D092CE13F47.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 172
Yeah, it's him. He does this on every message board he's on. It's mad annoying and no one likes him. The same way niggas hate him on here, they hated him the exact same way on The Coli, Boxten, Lipstick Alley and various other black message boards. Dude has issues. He was banned on The Coli multiple times because the mods was concerned about his mental health. He would spam the heck out of the board (the same as he's doing on here) and would make inflammatory racist, anti-black posts. He then created alias accounts and switched his whole entire posting style into a problack character on there, but niggas found him out again and banned him. He's himself on here because no one knows who he is. He was also sent to a psych ward by his mom's.
reminded me of theday they exposed "seven" ...i been there for a long time

Back