Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

thanks fellas! FINALLY a couple of guys that GET IT!!

for months I've been coming on here to see QUALITY debates about which member is racist and/or retarded, HOPING that someone would have the decency to post some youtubes of some cock-eyed nigga i aint never heard of. in the hopes that MAYBE the nigga would deny it was him (even tho we knew it was) but all i've been seeing is TITS & ASS!

Its as if there was a secret Tits & Ass agenda.

🤷🏾‍♂️ I really didn't know what to make of it. i mean... mega after mega of OF bitches. 😡 it was out of control. it was almost as if the title of the thread was to "see all of" my "favorite girls". 🤦🏾‍♂️

yall did it tho. Salute yourselves.

sincerely,
Some body who cares

It's been quite a day. Joegrine went from being White, to being black, to being a coon, to been a coon troll, now he's supposed to be a coon troll with multiple personality disorder?

Sheesh. Where's that guy who bought $500k of EA a month or two ago?: stocks

And all this information from an account that was created today, yet remembering past arguments on this forum?
This Is Getting Out Of Hand GIFs | Tenor

Yo is this, this dude for real
Yeah, it's him. He does this on every message board he's on. It's mad annoying and no one likes him. The same way niggas hate him on here, they hated him the exact same way on The Coli, Boxten, Lipstick Alley and various other black message boards. Dude has issues. He was banned on The Coli multiple times because the mods was concerned about his mental health. He would spam the heck out of the board (the same as he's doing on here) and would make inflammatory racist, anti-black posts. He then created alias accounts and switched his whole entire posting style into a problack character on there, but niggas found him out again and banned him. He's himself on here because no one knows who he is. He was also sent to a psych ward by his mom's.

Back