Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I knew this was gonna be some weak shit. I just knew it. The voice in my head told me it was gonna be some weak shit.

But then the other voice in my head says "Hey! Don't be such a pessimist! She started a new OF and a new IG to go along with it (while still maintaining her old IG)! That tells you she's got a new breath of air, a new attitude and a new focus on OF! She's gonna BRING IT this time, man!"

Okay.... I'll take a look.

Fam, this shit is literally a little recycled content from her old OF.... but mostly recycled content from her old IG! From her Instagram, fam! For $15???

I gotta listen to the first voice in my head more.

3024x4032_0839bd28b8d9484ebb5f669a720e830f.jpg
2621x3508_62ef2538ac73154caf214cd9890cc490.jpg
828x988_1f604122ebdf0d42f048572184d6b6ff.jpg
3024x4032_f16e6796582f992a9fcb1357f81dbf0f.jpg

What exactly is worthless about it? I seen a few people ask for her and there’s been nothing posted to my knowledge.

Well, first of all I don't even know who she is. But whoever she is.... two tiny pics of her is bullshit. You DO realize this post is for comprehensive Mega COLLECTIONS of content, right? Not this nickel and dime random pics.

Well, first of all I don't even know who she is. But whoever she is.... two tiny pics of her is bullshit. You DO realize this post is for comprehensive Mega COLLECTIONS of content, right? Not this nickel and dime random pics.
You keep talking in this “you do realize” shit and it’s coming off real condescending. I came in stated I was new and posted somethings I thought people didn’t see. You DO realize you could’ve just put me on to how shit works here rather this extra shit. I’ve seen people post things here without it being in a mega also.

As much as I give cats a hard time for posting requests in this thread, I often do be taking note of those requests as recommendations for shit I should check out. (I shouldn't admit that openly as it just encourages more requests but.... it is what it is)

I need to stop doing that. I'm gonna go back to the old days when I only paid attention a handful of cats in here whose tastes largely align with mine (@Faha , @Jang-A-Lang.com and 2 or 3 others). Because some of y'all is weird af.

I don't want to be an ableist. There's no reason this young lady should not be able to enjoy sex, or work as a sex worker. But I dunno... maybe it's me but.... something about watching disabled sex workers makes me uncomfortable.

Who was it who recommended this shit? I'm too annoyed to flip back a few pages to remember.

View attachment 634952
View attachment 634950
750x1334_1d9ed0f478fb3af538a19834ae6f13ad.jpg

You keep talking in this “you do realize” shit and it’s coming off real condescending. I came in stated I was new and posted somethings I thought people didn’t see. You DO realize you could’ve just put me on to how shit works here rather this extra shit. I’ve seen people post things here without it being in a mega also.

You DO realize that typical etiquette when you first arrive at a web forum is to take a little time to watch and see the general modus operandi of the board before you post. (I mean...if the title of the post didn't tip you off to begin with...)

You've seen people post shit that's not in a Mega. Did you also notice the negative reactions and responses to their posts, though? And I mean.... you didn't even identify who the hell the pics were of! How is this supposed to be a useful contribution to anyone?

You DO realize that typical etiquette when you first arrive at a web forum is to take a little time to watch and see the general modus operandi of the board before you post. (I mean...if the title of the post didn't tip you off to begin with...)

You've seen people post shit that's not in a Mega. Did you also notice the negative reactions and responses to their posts, though? And I mean.... you didn't even identify who the hell the pics were of! How is this supposed to be a useful contribution to anyone?
Well excuse me O’ master of “web forum etiquette” next time I’ll be sure to read into things a lil more before posting going forward

no I have not seen the negative reactions to their posts. You DO realize how much pages it is right? I’m not going through all those.

but alright I see your point. Next time I’ll post more on lines to the etiquette here. Remember I’m new here and not everyone has spent the amount of time you have on this site.

Well excuse me O’ master of “web forum etiquette” next time I’ll be sure to read into things a lil more before posting going forward

no I have not seen the negative reactions to their posts. You DO realize how much pages it is right? I’m not going through all those.

but alright I see your point. Next time I’ll post more on lines to the etiquette here. Remember I’m new here and not everyone has spent the amount of time you have on this site.

That would be nice.

As much as I give cats a hard time for posting requests in this thread, I often do be taking note of those requests as recommendations for shit I should check out. (I shouldn't admit that openly as it just encourages more requests but.... it is what it is)

I need to stop doing that. I'm gonna go back to the old days when I only paid attention a handful of cats in here whose tastes largely align with mine (@Faha , @Jang-A-Lang.com and 2 or 3 others). Because some of y'all is weird af.

I don't want to be an ableist. There's no reason this young lady should not be able to enjoy sex, or work as a sex worker. But I dunno... maybe it's me but.... something about watching disabled sex workers makes me uncomfortable.

Who was it who recommended this shit? I'm too annoyed to flip back a few pages to remember.

View attachment 634952
View attachment 634950
View attachment 634951
Ngl everyday I lose more and more faith in humanity due to shii like dis😐

$5 No ppv🥱

Back