Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

If he gave her an std then it’s cool, I understand the exposing, but how is he a “r@pist” though? I hope she ain’t another one of these chicks just out her tryna totally ruin a nigga by just making crazy statements. I hope it’s some truth behind what she’s saying.
Exactly. She needs to take some responsibility too ,if she did get it from him.These hoes these days love playing the victim.

Always two sides I would still wait till he post his side as well the one thing that threw me that I've seen in a few of these comments is the herbal remedy to cure stds lol

That herbalist shit scare me I don't wanna meet any of these bitches out and about and they thinking they cured because some random in the mountain gathered some moss and tree branches and made them drink it.

As long as he doesn't touch bia or katvon

might not be your type but i love those earthy type chicks :icu:

if she ever gets out the game and is std free i'll go ahead and have a hot meal and a warm bath ready for her

:hahaha:

“Earthy” most be slang for the fake spiritual bitches who watched a few YouTube videos grow dreads and think god put them on this earth to get slutted out and cumed on.

Always two sides I would still wait till he post his side as well the one thing that threw me that I've seen in a few of these comments is the herbal remedy to cure stds lol

That herbalist shit scare me I don't wanna meet any of these bitches out and about and they thinking they cured because some random in the mountain gathered some moss and tree branches and made them drink it.

Yeah, I really don't wanna say she's lying but I'm pretty sure she said she got an sti before she did the Gucci scenes. At least before she posted them. And she seemed quite thrilled with posting the Gucci scenes after she fucked Hikey with the rubber. It's very possible that she got burned by someone else and is trynna pin it on him.... but I dunno.

(I should actually post those scenes, come to think of it.... hold on a minute)

I came across the tweet yesterday, that's a lot of names. Wonder who going to pick his side. I doubt anything gonna happen, look what happened to that other nigga.

SHERRERAZADE OLIVEIRA
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Downloadvid 1 >>https://cyberdrop.news/preta_zadefc9cb8
Downloadvid 2 >>https://cyberdrop.news/preta382277

She's fine as hell.

Back