Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

28294CCB-5A0E-4A96-A387-039200E9E558.png I believe this is a better quality version. I could’ve checked but I didn’t. It’s a larger file. The one I posted earlier was from his OF. This one is from the official website. You make the call.

Okay y'all... I never do this and I probably shouldn't be doing it at all, but I need some help.

I need some recommendations of chicks to check out on OF and at the moment I'm kinda feenin' for a particular type. So here's the qualifications:

1. preferably BLACK, though not a necessity
2. THICK but only naturally so--no surgical enhancements in the breasts, butt or waist
3. SOFT body--but not fat or sloppy
4. HOURGLASS figure--though pear-shape could also be acceptable

I think the best example of what I'm thinking about is
View attachment 572235

or

View attachment 572236
View attachment 572242
View attachment 572243

I think y'all get what I mean. Also: It probably goes without saying but they should also have good content, and a reasonable amount of it.

Suggestions appreciated!

Last edited:
Okay y'all... I never do this and I probably shouldn't be doing it at all, but I need some help.

I need some recommendations of chicks to check out on OF and at the moment I'm kinda feenin' for a particular type. So here's the qualifications:

1. preferably BLACK, though not a necessity
2. THICK but only naturally so--no surgical enhancements in the breasts, butt or waist
3. SOFT body--but not fat or sloppy
4. HOURGLASS figure--though pear-shape could also be acceptable

I think the best example of what I'm thinking about is
View attachment 572235

or

View attachment 572236
View attachment 572242
View attachment 572243

I think y'all get what I mean. Also: It probably goes without saying but they should also have good content, and a reasonable amount of it.

Suggestions appreciated!

what you think about this chick?

82AE0E70-C5AE-4AED-A067-5CB3A5C697A5.jpeg 5FE10CF9-A1FB-444C-81DE-E7BF2F9E0A81.jpeg

Back