Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Ha... people been really obsessed with her round here lately.

I like her, I've been a fan of hers for a long time... but I don't think she scratches that itch I'm talking about here.

I think a key component is big, weighty titties that hang and swing (but not no Miosotis type stuff). I've been posting a lot of slim and slim-thick chicks and I think I'm just in the mood for something else.

Plus, Cire's OF content is trash, unfortunately.
I probably been obsessed too tbh.... I gotta kill that.

View attachment 572349View attachment 572350

Like her...I feel she's been pasted tho.

Yeah, I remember her being posted before... I feel almost like *I* might have posted her! Gotta check my archives.

(She's nice... except for the eyelashes)

Okay y'all... I never do this and I probably shouldn't be doing it at all, but I need some help.

I need some recommendations of chicks to check out on OF and at the moment I'm kinda feenin' for a particular type. So here's the qualifications:

1. preferably BLACK, though not a necessity
2. THICK but only naturally so--no surgical enhancements in the breasts, butt or waist
3. SOFT body--but not fat or sloppy
4. HOURGLASS figure--though pear-shape could also be acceptable

I think the best example of what I'm thinking about is
View attachment 572235

or

View attachment 572236
View attachment 572242
View attachment 572243

I think y'all get what I mean. Also: It probably goes without saying but they should also have good content, and a reasonable amount of it.

Suggestions appreciated!
According to her she does not post ppv vids
5974C49E-BF08-4FC7-AEBD-5E5FAA58DD89.jpeg 5835C543-4728-4A53-AB87-303A8D9E6456.jpeg 6738F57A-E200-4DBE-89D9-943FAFE46BCF.jpeg

According to her she does not post ppv vids
View attachment 572500View attachment 572501View attachment 572502

RIght on the money, my man.

I feel like I looked at her on Twitter in the past few days and wasn't impressed.... I don't remember her looking like this, though. Maybe it was someone else. A lot of black chicks be using the same or similar Japanese names these days, and I don't really watch anime like that so I don't get all the references.

But yeah... this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Back