Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

You see fight Back mood trying hush me up now ?? he was st8 Hating on me , turns out he sells content too ?? , Stop the Argument and Meet me Tomorrow For THOT WARS , I’m definitely shutting Yo Ass Up .... Explain Ya Self :sayit:

Dude, we simply responded to you asking us for [VIP] info. Again, we don't advertise that here because it is against thread rules. We rarely advertise it on our own Discord because we don't need to. Quality attracts those who value it.

And I know your main plug. He is the man, and gets mad respect. But I have another plug who is a level above.

دانلود آهنگ Rick Ross و Lil Wayne به نام 9 Piece

i just checked and every copy i made is under my name. :clawd3:

This reddit nigga @Basedlucario doesn't know the concept of vip, so let me explain you pay @Fightbackmode2005 $20 and you get vip, you get access to a whole lotta shit for $20

now we as people always want the best value for our money so why would we pay you $5 each time when we want a hoe that you got from here when you can pay $20 VIP a month and get continuously access to hoes.

Because you seem slow whats the best value:

Pay your dumbass $5 for 1 OF, $20 only gets me 4 OF
Pay $20 for multiple OF for a whole month.

it's a pretty simple concept.

Thanks for the tip. It works great. And your suggestion a couple of months ago is what led me to move to a 'shared folder' protocol. No more getting links clapped. Appreciate it.

i just checked and every copy i made is under my name. :clawd3:

This reddit nigga @Basedlucario doesn't know the concept of vip, so let me explain you pay @Fightbackmode2005 $20 and you get vip, you get access to a whole lotta shit for $20

now we as people always want the best value for our money so why would we pay you $5 each time when we want a hoe that you got from here when you can pay $20 VIP a month and get continuously access to hoes.

Because you seem slow whats the best value:

Pay your dumbass $5 for 1 OF, $20 only gets me 4 OF
Pay $20 for multiple OF for a whole month.

it's a pretty simple concept.
it is a simple concept, I dont care if you selling each girl for 1 cent , your still selling content, that’s the whole point ,y’all all gang gang up on me but also sell content . Idiots I swear ?

Dude, we simply responded to you asking us for [VIP] info. Again, we don't advertise that here because it is against thread rules. We rarely advertise it on our own Discord because we don't need to. Quality attracts those who value it.

And I know your main plug. He is the man, and gets mad respect. But I have another plug who is a level above.

دانلود آهنگ Rick Ross و Lil Wayne به نام 9 Piece
I hope you did your research , took you long enough to know I’m way above you broke boys in here , let these folks know your just a small fish reselling content ?, you don’t scrape , I hope you bring your A game at THOT WARS clown ?

Dude, who cares who is selling what? Why are you worried about another man's pockets?
Might just drop out the race , the hate is to strong and I be damn if I Feed a bunch of Dick riders , I proved Fight back was a Fraud , he selling content for $20 but still hating on me . Good night ? Yal need anything , you think where to find me

I hope you did your research , took you long enough to know I’m way above you broke boys in here , let these folks know your just a small fish reselling content ?, you don’t scrape , I hope you bring your A game at THOT WARS clown ?

How are you way above me when you came to me trying to get the hookup? You wanted me to be your supplier.

That's like going to Burger King, getting denied your Whopper order because they don't accept EBT cards, then saying you can make better hamburgers.

I already have my five chicks. Plus I got some more heat to drop.

New Angriest WHOPPER® Sandwich With Red Bun Debuts at BURGER KING®  Restaurants

How are you way above me when you came to me trying to get the hookup? You wanted me to be your supplier.

That's like going to Burger King, getting denied your Whopper order because they don't accept EBT cards, then saying you can make better hamburgers.

I already have my five chicks. Plus I got some more heat to drop.

New Angriest WHOPPER® Sandwich With Red Bun Debuts at BURGER KING®  Restaurants
You didn’t deny me , I just didn’t have PayPal , if I had PayPal I’d be in but I don’t need you little broke boy , I have a better plug ? real scrape shit , your nobody but a punk sharing links that get no real life pussy , this has always been a hustle for me , you take pride in it , probably a lame in real life , can’t get no Ass ? you upset because I found you to be fraud , I did ask you for help at one point but that’s what builds your little EGO lol you missed your chance hating ass nigga

Yep. Wuss out punk!

Run, Forrest, run! - run forest | Meme Generator
How am I a wuss when you know I’m legit.! I have way more content and better content, you just admit you know who I fuck with . I just can’t support no haters kid , your little antiques won’t persuade me to post up , like I said if you need any girl message me you know the price????????

Back