Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Took you long enough to get her , and your still selling content dude , we do the same thing ! It doesn’t matter how your brain looks at it , I also buy new Thots , and tomorrow I’m dropping nothing but ?M3Ga L1nks no Filemail bull shit , st8 out the burner ... don’t be late and no mAyo ?

And you still have zero receipts.

You want to be like us so bad. But you are just another leecher who resells content we already posted. The Reddit boys are filled with sperm, so they will waste their money on your garbage.

Your tough talk holds no weight here. You are just mad we wouldn't let you in our [VIP]. And I see you deleted the posts on our Discord where you were begging dudes to loan you $20 for PayPal to get in [VIP] and you would pay them back through CashApp or Bitcoin.

I told you dude. You don't want this smoke.

I look forward to the content you plan to post tomorrow. I could care less if it is better than what I post. The fam wins in the end because everyone eats.

That's the difference between us: you are out for self and we are out for the community.

@Fightbackmode2005 i cant wait to shut you down at THOT WARS , i want you to tell ABW that you sell , stop cappin . you just a hater but its ok because this is just the internet .......Fight Back Mode ? this yo Last Fight King Von . No Codes , No F1le M@il , and N0 Hat3
:imdead:

I have said several times we accept donations for access to our [VIP] content. I don't advertise that on here because it is against the thread rules.

You jealous or something?

And you still have zero receipts.

You want to be like us so bad. But you are just another leecher who resells content we already posted. The Reddit boys are filled with sperm, so they will waste their money on your garbage.

Your tough talk holds no weight here. You are just mad we wouldn't let you in our [VIP]. And I see you deleted the posts on our Discord where you were begging dudes to loan you $20 for PayPal to get in [VIP] and you would pay them back through CashApp or Bitcoin.

I told you dude. You don't want this smoke.

I look forward to the content you plan to post tomorrow. I could care less if it is better than what I post. The fam wins in the end because everyone eats.

That's the difference between us: you are out for self and we are out for the community.
But you still resell stuff that’s not your lol your long paragraph don’t mean nothing , I’m not leech of my content is better than yours , admit that you sell content for $20 , and you call it begging when you advertise a vip group for $20 , you have rules and everything lol your a idiot , I don’t want to be like you , I got my own lane . You happy you banned me from you discord lol

@Basedlucario

There are only a few dudes with more content. And even fewer that's sharing it. And that's just what is on Mega. We have other servers as well. You not seeing us dude.

View attachment 412627
You happy about your little 16Tb ?? your a Small Fry that cant admit he resells content , call it what you want but you sell a vip for $20 a month stop capping , that’s why you got mad I wanted you to be a supplier but I don’t need you , I blocked you days ago ???

But you still resell stuff that’s not your lol your long paragraph don’t mean nothing , I’m not leech of my content is better than yours , admit that you sell content for $20 , and you call it begging when you advertise a vip group for $20 , you have rules and everything lol your a idiot , I don’t want to be like you , I got my own lane . You happy you banned me from you discord lol

Why are you so concerned with what we do? Stay in your own lane. The only reason I haven't placed you on ignore is because I want to see if you wuss out tomorrow.

Why are you so concerned with what we do? Stay in your own lane. The only reason I haven't placed you on ignore is because I want to see if you wuss out tomorrow.
Dude I am in my lane , go and look at the messages before , you started to hate on me , I offered you money , you just Ah hater like Jeezy . You resell
But hate on me? And you still respond because you know it’s the TRUTH , This is not a diss record

You happy about your little 16Tb ?? your a Small Fry that cant admit he resells content , call it what you want but you sell a vip for $20 a month stop capping , that’s why you got mad I wanted you to be a supplier but I don’t need you , I blocked you days ago ???

And there it is. The truth finally comes out. You know they say people will out themselves if you just let them run their traps.

You are mad you got rejected. I see now. Had you came at me man to man, I would have put you on to my plug. But you come on here running your mouth.

It's all good though. Just have your chicks ready for tomorrow.

And there it is. The truth finally comes out. You know they say people will out themselves if you just let them run their traps.

You are mad you got rejected. I see now. Had you came at me man to man, I would have put you on to my plug. But you come on here running your mouth.

It's all good though. Just have your chicks ready for tomorrow.
Dude you and Ghost Mode both in my inbox offering me a VIP FOR $20 , only reason im not in is because I don’t deal with PayPal , you even said you’d open cash app soon to accept payments ! Also I told you I found the real Scrape Scrape Plug , i don’t need you , see your hate and lies cost you so much money ? 68317082-A6FF-471D-AEF5-E6E917460E6A.jpeg 347ACD17-8A1E-46B3-BBE6-37DA99ADA1C7.jpeg

Back