Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Dude that’s not me but if it was why you hate ? This isn’t your content ?? I know the real Plug! You ain’t scraping this shit , you just lucky to be in a group ! You do not buy this shit , your reposting somebody’s else stuff

That's why I love these type of hoe ass cats, first they make assumptions that they can't prove nor will they back it up, he's so bitch made he can't even own his own internet persona my guy don't know what to do acting like it's a mystery " THAT'S NO. . NOTT . . MEE . . BUT WHAT IF IT IS?" bitch if it's not you why leave it up for interpretation you the type of cat they ask if you straight you reply "I THINK SO"

This goofy mothafucka done posted some pictures with no link talking about
tenor.gif

you better sit yo goofy ass down and wait for the big dogs to post some content so you can try to get 5 dollars off of it.

That's why I love these type of hoe ass cats, first they make assumptions that they can't prove nor will they back it up, he's so bitch made he can't even own his own internet persona my guy don't know what to do acting like it's a mystery " THAT'S NO. . NOTT . . MEE . . BUT WHAT IF IT IS?" bitch if it's not you why leave it up for interpretation you the type of cat they ask if you straight you reply "I THINK SO"

tenor.gif

you better sit yo goofy ass down and wait for the big dogs to post some content so you can try to get 5 dollars off of it.

LMAO; well said. I was wondering if I was the only one that noticed that. I asked him to pull up facts based off of his words and he couldn't back it up. I post hoes and the worst I do is code them from the newer board members that are slanging them for dough. I ain't cool with another dude getting paid off the links I discover and put out there for free.

Hell the dudes that pays for that stuff might as well pay straight to the source.

I find shit and post it free.

tenor.gif

Wanna have a thot war? You ain’t no big dog lol stop capping , and how real could you be and your hating on the next man hustle ?? These ABW simps done made your head big , even though your a dork in real life ?? I just can’t understand why it matters what people do with content, I know you telling on that First 48 room ??

Wanna have a thot war? You ain’t no big dog lol stop capping , and how real could you be and your hating on the next man hustle ?? These ABW simps done made your head big , even though your a dork in real life ?? I just can’t understand why it matters what people do with content, I know you telling on that First 48 room ??

WTF you talkin bout?....Isn't this you?
b1.png

b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg

Someone just posted your history it looks like you do a lot of begging and trading but not much contributing big dog :huh2: I bet it does upset you when we code our shit because you like to stunt around your momma house bragging talking about some "look momma i just made 40 dollars today and I ain't even have to leave my desktop" nigga trying to put off getting a real job with every excuse under the moon "momma its covid out there don't make me work please"

Go ahead and contribute champ make me out to be a big old bitch, I'm waiting.

Back