NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

It ain't woman-centric. The whole HotGuysFuck/BiGuysFuck brand is aimed at DL dudes who can't come to terms that they like men... so they show a dude fucking a woman, but the whole scene is designed to focus on him not her.
You sure about that? I don’t get that when I watch the scenes. From the handful of scenes that I’ve watched from them, I can’t tell a difference. I don’t see the guy being the focal point honestly. I’ve never noticed any crazy camera angles thay made me uncomfortable. Are you positive that these dudes are bi and that’s who this company is trying to target?

im new but please does anyone has ladiva, missmeforever, theroyalkitty and stackedfosho?

Last edited:
You sure about that? I don’t get that when I watch the scenes. From the handful of scenes that I’ve watched from them, I can’t tell a difference. I don’t see the guy being the focal point honestly. I’ve never noticed any crazy camera angles thay made me uncomfortable. Are you positive that these dudes are bi and that’s who this company is trying to target?

It's definitely geared toward chicks. The camera angles shot from behind the guy is a tell-tale sign. I much prefer POV.

Reactions: MackLoot

Totally sure. Watch some of the interviews before the fucking. A lot of the dudes confess that they have never had sex with a girl before.... First time I saw HGF, I thought they meant that these dudes were virgins (which I didn't believe). It didn't take long to understand that they were gay.

(I was gonna post some scenes to illustrate my point but I don't wanna offend anybody's sensibilities. But if you're interested, go look some of them up... And then they often focus a lot on the dude's hairy ass.... and the guys even LOOK gay. Their whole aesthetic... the hairy "bears" and the fresh-faced twinks. It's all meant to appeal to gay dudes!)

Nothing about the sex looks like it was made to appeal to women. Women tend to prefer more sensual scenes, with lots of passionate kissing. Most of these dudes look like they're barely interested in the chick and are just trynna get through it. And let's not get into their MMF scenes where the two dudes start kissing each other...

That's why it took me a while to notice how bad Ivy is... I occasionally look at HGF stuff to see what new girls they have that hopefully will migrate to the str8 world But sometimes it's hard for me to really "see" the chicks in those scenes. I didn't notice how bad Destiny Mira was until I saw her in an OF scene with YourBoyFcisco lol