Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Are you that slow did i not just say i don't kno how to post links clearly u can go see what i posted how else u think i get the picz if i didn't buy it but I'm not tripping ion gotta post them im the 1 with them i can go look ay them whenever i want lol nigga said be trusted foh
Post naked links like we did to get trusted. Do enough dirt, and you become one of us... :ualreadyknow:

Are you that slow did i not just say i don't kno how to post links clearly u can go see what i posted how else u think i get the picz if i didn't buy it but I'm not tripping ion gotta post them im the 1 with them i can go look ay them whenever i want lol nigga said be trusted foh
You slow. Not that hard to post a Mega. Less pr0n, more school, B...

Facts...that's why you gotta be cautious with what and who you looking at...I dont play that BS, if a bitch ain't showing pussy that's a red flag for me anyway... niggas get caught up when they see fake titties...fuck that!
This probably gone sound weird, but titties slick don’t even turn me on. I like em, yeah no doubt. But I’ll take good pussy and a fat ass all day long, even if she flat chested.

Eric, Ola, Wendell, and Terrel, finish that FirsTrade $hit. Finesse and troll these billionaires. Skip the bank info BS. Just get us some free stocks, scary ass Niggaz...

20CE5704-259B-40A4-B146-32EB1A6A0936.gif

Back