Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

If ya didn't know. Now ya know. Who got some nut off to this i tip my hat to you.
View attachment 376620
I believe it is the duty of every man here to protect his fellow man from two things while on this forum:
  1. Anything the FBI would have an interest in blowing your door up for.
  2. THIS FUCKING SHIT RIGHT HERE. I don't know if any threads exist for this type of situation, but as far as I'm concerned, this isn't one of them.
With medicine only improving with time, and the "trans ___ are ___" movement gaining serious momentum, we have to look out for each other. #StopNiggasFromUnknowinglyBustingNutsToNiggas (No, I'm not interested in debating this shit).

tenor.gif

I believe it is the duty of every man here to protect his fellow man from two things while on this forum:
  1. Anything the FBI would have an interest in blowing your door up for.
  2. THIS FUCKING SHIT RIGHT HERE. I don't know if any threads exist for this type of situation, but as far as I'm concerned, this isn't one of them.
With medicine only improving with time, and the "trans ___ are ___" movement gaining serious momentum, we have to look out for each other. #StopNiggasFromUnknowinglyBustingNutsToNiggas (No, I'm not interested in debating this shit).

View attachment 376690
Facts...that's why you gotta be cautious with what and who you looking at...I dont play that BS, if a bitch ain't showing pussy that's a red flag for me anyway... niggas get caught up when they see fake titties...fuck that!

u sound dusty...that shit is the wave you must be with these fedthots . niggas bitchin about links that cant be clapped are suspect.
It ain't about wanting it clap but wherever made the shit showing how to view ut then dumb shit pointless u sound dumb af the fuck would i want it to be clapped code 10.98.65.543 the fuk is all that everybody clearly don't kno how to decode so they shit whack af idk how ya feel

You can look at bruh in the face, he looks like a boy lmao....and this whole time niggas probably been wondering when he was going to start showing that pussy LOL HELL NAWL Stay woke
lmao damn you right too- look like that ain't never gonna happen. but I know damn well niggas gonna stay subbed lowkey

I have some bitches OF that I'll gladly share but again if nobody here helping to decode shit how the fuk im go code it shit went from 1.0 to 33.7/3 wtf is that lol... then go say don't post picz without a link ok show me how to code it if not take wtf ya get

Dude, we could care less about what you have but don't want to post. We got too much fire among ourselves to share that you and your 'bucket of coal' is worthless to us.

Go over to Reddit with that garbage.

I have some bitches OF that I'll gladly share but again if nobody here helping to decode shit how the fuk im go code it shit went from 1.0 to 33.7/3 wtf is that lol... then go say don't post picz without a link ok show me how to code it if not take wtf ya get

As a matter of fact, meet me tonight here for Thot Wars and we'll see who has the fire drops. You post your thots and I will post mine. No codes. All naked links. The fam decides who wins. The loser has to post a picture of himself wearing makeup. Shout out ABW with current date and time and screen name.

You don't want this smoke dude.

Back