Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Downloads from Filemail without an account seems to have good speeds. Was getting 2-4 Mbps on a test download. Someone said it is faster if you use the desktop client.

View attachment 370222

To be more specific, I downloaded your MS (6gb) I first via Zip and it took an hour.

Then I downloaded the 2gb via the desktop client and it was faster but I forgot.

Then I downloaded Mrs Rh0nd@ 20gb, and without knowing to up the speed, it took less than 2 and half hours.

I believe if you up the speed from jump, you could take down 20gb in 90 min if your internet access is upper tier.

impressive-very-nice.gif

Even if he made 50K monthly from the gate, that's $1.2M after 2 years. And assuming that's after OnlyFans takes their cut, you still have taxes, so he's left wit $720,000 (or $360,000 a year) unless he had creative accountants like Trump. Assuming he spent at least half to live and stunt, that's $360,000 liquid. Overall, a nice sum for fucking bad bitches, but millionaire? No.

Even if he made 50K monthly from the gate, that's $1.2M after 2 years. And assuming that's after OnlyFans takes their cut, you still have taxes, so he's left wit $720,000 (or $360,000 a year) unless he had creative accountants like Trump. Assuming he spent at least half to live and stunt, that's $360,000 liquid. Overall, a nice sum for fucking bad bitches, but millionaire? No.
Good breakdown!! You know damn well he's blowing his money on materalistic items (car, clothes, jewelry). The average worker making $50,000 that's saving and investing their money will come out on top in the long run.

Back