Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

qr-code.png

:ualreadyknow:

this bytch so lazy she uploaded her years old videos from connectpal on onlyfans.

qr-code.png

:ualreadyknow:

this bytch so lazy she uploaded her years old videos from connectpal on onlyfans.

Send this to me the link is not working

Man.... this is like deja vu... Every month a dick like you comes in here, gets vanquished, and another one pops up. What you thought you were the first?

And no, I'm not a mod. But eventually the mods will get tired of having to delete your posts. Because I will report every single one of them. I wonder what will happen then?
Not the Charmed Demon references???

Even if he made 50K monthly from the gate, that's $1.2M after 2 years. And assuming that's after OnlyFans takes their cut, you still have taxes, so he's left wit $720,000 (or $360,000 a year) unless he had creative accountants like Trump. Assuming he spent at least half to live and stunt, that's $360,000 liquid. Overall, a nice sum for fucking bad bitches, but millionaire? No.
I didn’t even want to say anything lol. He COULD be a millionaire if he made 1.2 after taxes or paid none. Then only spent $100k/year. Possible. He has a lot of deductions in that line of work. Most of the shit he buys to flex is essentially free if he’s smart. Plus investments and endorsements/sponsors.

You joined in September so you wouldn't know. I'm not footlong. I started the movement against ad links in here. I'll try to explain this nicely. Ad links of ANY KIND are no longer allowed in here. They are corrosive to the user experience, especially when everybody was doing them. There will be no exceptions for you.

Now, I let some of your other posts live because, ehhh fuck it. But now I went back and reported every ad link post you made.

You have my attention now.

No point in arguing its a alt account, the nigga probably banned before and came back like a crack addict back at it.

He has seven bipolar tendencies.

Last edited:
Back