Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I clipped the whole screen so you can see this isn't even using the desktop client or an account. Straight anonymous. Incredible speeds. Mega nor Google can touch this.

It's a wrap for these thots and thot captains.

View attachment 370245
Misty Stone....top tier. Small hobby of mine is try and catch her saying "oh my God" in a scene. LOL. She only says "oh my goodness," but slips every once in a while.

Consistent high download speeds not using the desktop client. Will post a clipped screenshot using the desktop client in a few. So far, this host has insane upload speeds and good download speeds. Since I'll be mostly uploading, that is key for me.

1601510786918.png

I clipped the whole screen so you can see this isn't even using the desktop client or an account. Straight anonymous. Incredible speeds. Mega nor Google can touch this.

It's a wrap for these thots and thot captains.

View attachment 370245

The only way I can max out my speeds with Google is to use Rclone .. that shit hits 104MB/s (big b's) for me. This joint nice too .. Mega still sucks for me .. can never get over 6-8MB/s on there. This "one week" expiry date tho .. almost like dem Yousendit dayz .. niggas gotta be on it on it .. GL

@Fightbackmode2005 ofc yo big pork smelling ass gone thumbs down Ian tripping this temporary for me you be on this refreshing your life away??
Bro, don't start tonight. I just want to chill and look at some thots. No one is going to PM you a link they worked hard to create. Stop being lazy. You've been here longer than me. You should be a top-tier contributor by now. Instead, here you are crying over some codes.

The only way I can max out my speeds with Google is to use Rclone .. that shit hits 104MB/s (big b's) for me. This joint nice too .. Mega still sucks for me .. can never get over 6-8MB/s on there. This "one week" expiry date tho .. almost like dem Yousendit dayz .. niggas gotta be on it on it .. GL

The 7-day blow-up is without an account though. if you create an account, I think the links stay up for 30 days. But I would just use the service for burner links. When they die, they die.

Back