NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Hope you can keep up kiddo
Let me fast forward for you so you see now what every other ad linker I've destroyed eventually sees.

1. You won't make enough to justify the work because your posts are deleted.
2. Your ad links will be skipped, exposing your Megas to everyone freely.
3. To make up for the last revenue, you will start spamming the board with more links.
4. To protect your Megas, you will have to keep deleting the files and making more burners.
5. Everybody hates spam so more people will report you and the cycle continues.
6. Eventually I will get bored with you and just start reporting your Mega posts directly to Mega, and they will promptly start shuttering your accounts. "no snitching" doesn't apply to ad linkers.
7. You eventually realize you're in this to make money, not to battle me every day.
8. You go away or fall in line.

Let me fast forward for you so you see now what every other ad linker I've destroyed eventually sees.

3. To make up for the last revenue, you will start spamming the board with more links.
4. To protect your Megas, you will have to keep deleting the files and making more burners.
6. Eventually I will get bored with you and just start reporting your Mega posts directly to Mega, and they will promptly start shuttering your accounts. "no snitching" doesn't apply to ad linkers.
7. You eventually realize you're in this to make money, not to battle me every day.
Nerd

• Coon
Reactions: turntandburnt2016

Btw I don’t care a bout a mega account lmao

Do you realize I post naked links? Even tho I know every method up to 6.0 lol I don’t care about mega account I got like 50 burner