NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

As always, watch what you click on in this forum or anywhere else. Develop habits of holding and clicking or right clicking to see the resolved link before going to it. Specifically, for Google photo album shares, be sure to only open those links in incognito or private mode (and ensure your browser is set to not open links in native apps). If you are logged in to your actual Google account, email or whatever, in the same browser where you click a Photos link, that can 1) expose your real name if that matters to you 2 ) expose your Google account info. Watch your backs.

For Thot Wars, we are going to spice it up a little bit.

We will run a contest where you have to guess which thot is bussing it open on 0n1y4ans.

Only three hints will be given.

Contest ends at 8:15 pm CST on Friday, September 11th.

Winner (only one winner; first to get the correct answer) will get to choose an 0n1y4ans rip of their choice.

First hint is: she is a redbone

Second hint is: she was a popular video vixen in the 2000's music video era

Third hint is: ????????????

***Mods, if this is against the rules, please delete this post. Thanks.***

View attachment 355707

First guess: Melissa Ford

Reactions: Fightbackmode2005
As always, watch what you click on in this forum or anywhere else. Develop habits of holding and clicking or right clicking to see the resolved link before going to it. Specifically, for Google photo album shares, be sure to only open those links in incognito or private mode (and ensure your browser is set to not open links in native apps). If you are logged in to your actual Google account, email or whatever, in the same browser where you click a Photos link, that can 1) expose your real name if that matters to you 2 ) expose your Google account info. Watch your backs.

Awwwwww bro its shit like that all over reddit like yesterday I tapped a link to see a picture of a bug chuz im in a insect subreddit but it took me to google photos and I was like wtf

Attachments

• Snapchat-1552022853(1).gif
    Snapchat-1552022853(1).gif
    5 MB · Views: 110
@jlwchief knows the answer to the contest so he is the verifier so you guys don't think I am pranking you all. This is meant to be a fun addition to Thot Wars. At the end of the day, we all get to eat good. Peace!

Reactions: MackLoot
For Thot Wars, we are going to spice it up a little bit.

We will run a contest where you have to guess which thot is bussing it open on 0n1y4ans.

Only three hints will be given.

Contest ends at 8:15 pm CST on Friday, September 11th.

Winner (only one winner; first to get the correct answer) will get to choose an 0n1y4ans rip of their choice.

First hint is: she is a redbone

Second hint is: she was a popular video vixen in the 2000's music video era

Third hint is: ????????????

***Mods, if this is against the rules, please delete this post. Thanks.***

View attachment 355707
Vida Guerra?

Reactions: Fightbackmode2005