Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #3 Minnesota Timberwolves vs #5 Dallas Mavericks (DAL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah stay on that side. You been trashing dude for years now.
False.

Ky been pulling disappearing acts this whole playoffs. I can like a player and still critisize them.

Yall can keep the all or nothing shit yall on.

False.

Ky been pulling disappearing acts this whole playoffs. I can like a player and still critisize them.

Yall can keep the all or nothing shit yall on.

You want me to pull receipts? I got time.

You don't fw him. I remember the pandemic. You were on his head.

I remember. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I remember. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Type kyrie in the search function with your name. I don't want to do it to you 😂

Enjoy the game g.

I remember. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Lmaooo.

Pull reciepts fam.

I can disagree with a mfer stance and still like him.

Gon pull reciepts of when I called him a dummy when he posted then vids too. Put also pull the posts on the same topic when I defended him too and said nba was going too far and me shitting on tsai.

like I said man, yall can be all or nothing with folks.

anyone do shit I consider dumb, ill call it dumb. Dont mean I hate a mfer. No one more consistent than me.

Lmaooo.

Pull reciepts fam.

I can disagree with a mfer stance and still like him.

Gon pull reciepts of when I called him a dummy when he posted then vids too. Put also pull the posts on the same topic when I defended him too and said nba was going too far and me shitting on tsai.

like I said man, yall can be all or nothing with folks.

anyone do shit I consider dumb, ill call it dumb. Dont mean I hate a mfer. No one more consistent than me.

Type kyrie in the search function and attach your name to it lol. It's all there. You don't do anything but criticize him.

Type kyrie in the search function and attach your name to it lol. It's all there. You don't do anything but criticize him.
Idk fam. Maybe you right. I remember defending him and shitting on him during the video shit.

Either way, im a fan. Im rooting for him. Im still gonna call him out when he disapearing for stretches.

Idk fam. Maybe you right. I remember defending him and shitting on him during the video shit.

Either way, im a fan. Im rooting for him. Im still gonna call him out when he disapearing for stretches.
You posted Kyrie shooting 48% FG and 42% 3PT which is phenomenal but got on him for averaging 21 when DJJ and PJ Washington have stepped up so of course his PPG is down

Come on lil bro

You posted Kyrie shooting 48% FG and 42% 3PT which is phenomenal but got on him for averaging 21 when DJJ and PJ Washington have stepped up so of course his PPG is down

Come on lil bro
Lmaooo nah we watching the same games. Ky disappears for 2 quarters at a time. Then takes over. I just want him to consistently be the best player on the team so I can root for the mavs without rooting for Luka

Lmaooo nah we watching the same games. Ky disappears for 2 quarters at a time. Then takes over. I just want him to consistently be the best player on the team so I can root for the mavs without rooting for Luka
Lol he’s not a machine bro he’s playing defense on the other end and throwing lobs to Gafford and lively

Let the guy be tired, playmake and give Luka the ball

This is in the same realm of “I wish the superstars would guard each other every possession for 48 mins”

You been hanging around your friends in real life watching ball too much lol

Back