NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Fellas, turns out I'm human after all. I had DeafBae in the wings to download, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Ya'll help me stop being a wuss. I feel like I am taking advantage of her due to her condition, even though she puts herself out there like that. Bad, freaky chick, but there's something a little off. If you've seen one of her videos where she tries to talk, you know exactly what I am referring to. Help a brother out.

1596346488774.png

Fellas, turns out I'm human after all. I had DeafBae in the wings to download, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Ya'll help me stop being a wuss. I feel like I am taking advantage of her due to her condition, even though she puts herself out there like that. Bad, freaky chick, but there's something a little off. If you've seen one of her videos where she tries to talk, you know exactly what I am referring to. Help a brother out.

View attachment 330461
She's embracing the "be seen, not heard" way of life. Release her, as she wishes to be released.

View attachment 330461
I think she's deaf brodie, she used do lil funny vids and shit spraying air fresheners. But I see she hopped on the OF train so she fair game:shrug2:

View attachment 330461
Never fucked a disabled chick, but I know they want to be treated just like any other woman. In this case, like any other hoe.