NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

He doing the same thing to me, he working with or for that bitch
Reaction scores are worthless. I get so much positive reactions, she needs to do this all day everyday to make a dent lol. I make 50k ABW per month. 150M is VIP access. It would take me exactly 250 years to get it. Downvoting only affects lurkers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: mike030270
alright until the other dude upload his ish this is everything I think I have on her for the moment

ETS2QEHU4AoLkqK.jpg

She's not ugly. If 5 is average and ugly starts at 4, she's a 5 or 6 IMO.

Edit... just saw more of her face in her Mega. 6.5 to 7.

I like all kinds of bitches but I prefer African features.

Not trying to cause controversy or call dudes colorstruck.... like what you want. But here's a challenge for y'all. The next 10 chicks you say are ugly, take a note of the specifics of their features. Pretty often you'll find that, subconsciously, ugly is just a synonym for black or enlarged (still meaning black) features: complexion, lips, noses, natural, kinky, or short hair, body composition, etc.

Last edited:
She's not ugly. If 5 is average and ugly starts at 4, she's a 5 or 6 IMO.

Edit... just saw more of her face in her Mega. 6.5 to 7.

I like all kinds of bitches but I prefer African features.

Not trying to cause controversy or call dudes colorstruck.... like what you want. But here's a challenge for y'all. The next 10 chicks you say are ugly, take a note of the specifics of their features. Pretty often you'll find that, subconsciously, ugly is just a synonym for black or enlarged (still meaning black) features: complexion, lips, noses, natural, kinky, or short hair, body composition, etc.
her face is sorta androgynous but aint nothing wrong with her. I wouldn't call her ugly but I def wouldn't call her pretty. 6-7 is a fair score, though

Reactions: joegrine
I really don't see a dude when I look at her, not even partially. Just a cute chick I would happily pipe in any Burger King bathroom.

:lol10:
She lacks a certain... softness in her face. She reminds me a lot of a chick I know irl, cute body, tomboys it up, slays in a dress with makeup etc etc. Still wouldn't call her "pretty" but she's attractive.

I'd date openly tbh lol, she cute. Better than 90% of these chicks with nosejobs/botoxed lips etc etc

Reactions: joegrine