Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

alright until the other dude upload his ish this is everything I think I have on her for the moment

ETS2QEHU4AoLkqK.jpg

F990DE91-9BE6-4EFB-84BA-CB66448A39A7.gif

Nigga my girl is black. All my ex’s are black. Nigga I’m black. I just know what a ugly bitch look like and them hoes was ugly. Ain’t no sugar coating it bruh. The second bitch literally look like a 6th man on the Washington Wizards with a wig. But whatever my opinion shouldn’t even bother you

Doesn't bother me at all. Just an observation. All kinds of ugly, deformed-looking bitches are posted here all day long. I just scroll past 'em. Why you feel the need to go on and on about a chick that doesn't appeal to you, and then talk about niggas fucking transgenders... let's just say that it speaks of deeper issues.

Doesn't bother me at all. Just an observation. All kinds of ugly, deformed-looking bitches are posted here all day long. I just scroll past 'em. Why you feel the need to go on and on about a chick that doesn't appeal to you, and then talk about niggas fucking transgenders... let's just say that it speaks of deeper issues.
Naw it was just funny cuz y’all was calling it heat

Nigga my girl is black. All my ex’s are black. Nigga I’m black. I just know what a ugly bitch look like and them hoes was ugly. Ain’t no sugar coating it bruh. The second bitch literally look like a 6th man on the Washington Wizards with a wig. But whatever my opinion shouldn’t even bother you

:imdead:

Naw it was just funny cuz y’all was calling it heat

I thought the broad was sexy. I still do. If you don't agree, that is totally fine. lots of niggas here think Blac Chyna and Lisa Aires and Creole Barbie is hot, and I don't agree with them. I keep my mouth shut though, because I got better things to do with my time than go back and forth with some faceless weirdo online about what any individual finds attractive. I just scroll past and find the shit that I do like.

I recommend that, by the way... It's great!

Back