Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Body Is good to go but there is something about her face that does nothing for me it kinda makes me chuckle a bit lmao 🤣 maybe it's the trying to hard with those goofy ass facial expressions and shit like the drunk duck face joint throughout the pics don't get me wrong I'd still smash but it'd be hard to not start laughing she'd be perplexed too like why you laughing and I'd 🤷🏾🤣

Body Is good to go but there is something about her face that does nothing for me it kinda makes me chuckle a bit lmao 🤣 maybe it's the trying to hard with those goofy ass facial expressions and shit like the drunk duck face joint throughout the pics don't get me wrong I'd still smash but it'd be hard to not start laughing she'd be perplexed too like why you laughing and I'd 🤷🏾🤣
thank God somebody else noticed the face on this chick , it's like it's constantly in duck mode lmao and I feel bad for her nigga she cucking the hell out of him 😂😂

Back