Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I thought the broad was sexy. I still do. If you don't agree, that is totally fine. lots of niggas here think Blac Chyna and Lisa Aires and Creole Barbie is hot, and I don't agree with them. I keep my mouth shut though, because I got better things to do with my time than go back and forth with some faceless weirdo online about what any individual finds attractive. I just scroll past and find the shit that I do like.

I recommend that, by the way... It's great!
That’s cap cuz you still responding to me but anyways I idc bruh go fap to the she-man or he-she or whatever it is

Nigga my girl is black. All my ex’s are black. Nigga I’m black. I just know what a ugly bitch look like and them hoes was ugly. Ain’t no sugar coating it bruh. The second bitch literally look like a 6th man on the Washington Wizards with a wig. But whatever my opinion shouldn’t even bother you
Bro I got some old school drops cooking in the lab you may not approve of. Monique, Vanessa Blue, and Janet Jacme. Not the prettiest chicks, but legends in the game.

Bro I got some old school drops cooking in the lab you may not approve of. Monique, Vanessa Blue, and Janet Jacme. Not the prettiest chicks, but legends in the game.
Vanessa Blue?

You mean...
Skip to 11:11.... ahh that's where make a wish @ 11:11 comes from... I got it now.
1595891284486.png

:celebrate:

Last edited:
EM0admIXYAALInx

not her whole collection, I don't know how you cats get everything shit modern warfare eat thru my entire drive.

Back