Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I dunno why I even read that BS. I have him blocked. @Fightbackmode2005, that’s not even how I fucking text. Look at the spelling. The capitalization (lack thereof). But fuck you anyways for “not being surprised”. You Niggaz some weirdos. Changing your avatars and names to make a fake screenshot to frame a Nigga lol.
Bro, let's keep the peace. I'm not surprised that anyone could be a mole. That includes me. Nothing against you. The game is the game. Peeps snitch. Some stay real. In the end, we have to protect our sanity in this cold online game. Let's fight against these simps and thots instead of against each other. Ya'll do what ya'll do. I got more fire drops to make.

bro im new to this site still im a thot hub og never seen you a day in my life on grape i just wish i would have exposed yo fluuk ass before thatt incarsarated nigga lost his discord i mean yo ass even tried to tell me " report there server ill invite you " im like nigga im chill you do that shit smh
It's all good bro. Discord servers get nuked everyday B (Black Panther reference). Links get reported and clapped. The one constant is my effort to bring fire content to the fam. The game is chess, not checkers. Burners, back-ups, and beliefs are what drives me.

I never report and never will. Word is bond. I don’t argue over chicks. I just fuck and film. I just didn’t understand why @Fightbackmode2005 thought I got his Megas and Discord clapped because @Seven sent him a photoshopped JPG. LOL!!! I’m literally laughing out loud. I didn’t just type the acronym for shits and giggles. Y’all believe that Nigga, then. Imagine being better at photoshop than spelling. Just a tad. But that’s not saying much...
View attachment 325770
Bro, I never thought that. My response to his post was 'I am not surprised'. Not specifically against you. I'm really speaking to the game we are in. That goes for anyone and everyone. We are all behind some type of electronic device with aliases and avatars. No one knows who is who. It's like one big scene from the series '24', and Jack Bauer is mercing everyone because no one can be trusted. For all I know, Incarcerated may have reported the server himself just to have me do all the work to restore it. But he didn't get any insurance money for burning down the house.

I don't even sweat that junk. The game is the game. Again, I just have to stay five steps ahead of the craziness. I take no offense against anyone or anything. It's a free country. All I can do is continue posting fire and living the good life. Peace!

Free download Jack Bauer 24 Wallpaper 1393075 [1280x1024] for your ...

Bro, let's keep the peace. I'm not surprised that anyone could be a mole. That includes me. Nothing against you. The game is the game. Peeps snitch. Some stay real. In the end, we have to protect our sanity in this cold online game. Let's fight against these simps and thots instead of against each other. Ya'll do what ya'll do. I got more fire drops to make.
My bad. You meant “I’m not surprised” because you seen a lot of things in your lifetime. Not because you always thought I was a snitch. I interpreted it incorrectly lol

Back