Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I never report and never will. Word is bond. I don’t argue over chicks. I just fuck and film. I just didn’t understand why @Fightbackmode2005 thought I got his Megas and Discord clapped because @Seven sent him a photoshopped JPG. LOL!!! I’m literally laughing out loud. I didn’t just type the acronym for shits and giggles. Y’all believe that Nigga, then. Imagine being better at photoshop than spelling. Just a tad. But that’s not saying much...
View attachment 325770
nigga im on a LG aristo 2 I CANT FUCKING PHOTO SHOP ON A ANDRIOD like wtf i screen shot the nigga and he says its photoshop classic light skin nigga move yall do the same shit when yall girl catch yall cheating

I never report and never will. Word is bond. I don’t argue over chicks. I just fuck and film. I just didn’t understand why @Fightbackmode2005 thought I got his Megas and Discord clapped because @Seven sent him a photoshopped JPG. LOL!!! I’m literally laughing out loud. I didn’t just type the acronym for shits and giggles. Y’all believe that Nigga, then. Imagine being better at photoshop than spelling. Just a tad. But that’s not saying much...
View attachment 325770
like nigga imagine having a good vocabulary and fucked up Punctuation lamooooooooooooooo

Back