Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

No, it's not an opinion. If you buy an OnlyFans before CONFIRMING that nudes are being posted, you're mentally challenged. That's why dudes in this thread rarely get scammed. We know better. We routinely tell dudes not to subscribe too early or when a chick only has a few pics and vids. She has to show and prove first. That's just common sense.

So, no, after literally watching hundreds of chicks scam dudes over the years, my natural reaction isn't to rush and buy it and to actually believe that if she doesn't say she's not going to be naked that means she is definitely going to be naked!!! LMAO. Anybody still getting scammed in 2020 is a fucking moron.

Take the L and stop blaming the women for your overzealousness and impatience.
CAP!!

CAP!!!!

CAP!!!

STOP THE MFIN CAP!!!

ITS ONLYFANS!!! A Community explicitly created to help SEX-WORKERS BOOST THEIR INCOME INDEPENDENTLY.

It ain’t got shit to do with being impatient and overzealous. Get off your motherfuckin high horse dude. I been took my Ls but that was long ago. Ion give a fuck about your natural reaction. I’m talking about the brand. THE BRAND!!! ONLYFANS IS AN X-RATED BRAND!!!!

Ya'll really bagging $20 a day? I might have to pull a U-turn. That's weed and lap dance money!
Naw. I chilled with LV and do $3/day BTC exe.io. Niggas laugh, but $3/day Bitcoin openload.co 2017 turned into $300/day because BTC shot from $250/coin to $20,000/coin and I never spent them. But the FEDs seized openload. We was bubbling like a MFer. LOL! Check your DMs.

Back