Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

If Bangin, Diar, or Fight ain’t vouching, fuck your couch, Nigga!!! The OGs real quiet about you right about now. Or the last few days, as a matter of fact...
View attachment 324154
To be honest bro, I've only been here since February. There are dudes who have been here since the board began, and I have heard of talk of an 'old' board. Was this site renamed or something?

When I first joined on, it was because a web search for Maliah Michel led me here. I did not have a Mega account at the time and was trying to figure out why people were using Mega to share content. Two 16TB Mega subs and 100's of downloads/imports later, here I am.

I share with the fam because I have nothing else to do with the TB's of content I have. I also want to give back to the game what the game gave me.

All for the love.

To be honest bro, I've only been here since February. There are dudes who have been here since the board began, and I have heard of talk of an 'old' board. Was this site renamed or something?

When I first joined on, it was because a web search for Maliah Michel led me here. I did not have a Mega account at the time and was trying to figure out why people were using Mega to share content. Two 16TB Mega subs and 100's of downloads/imports later, here I am.

I share with the fam because I have nothing else to do with the TB's of content I have. I also want to give back to the game what the game gave me.

All for the love.
True dat. But their way, all my Megas are banned by IMEI except 2 pre2015 ones. My LinkVertise banned by IMEI. But they always payed me including my last withdrawal. My way, I’d have all my shit still and a couple ABW bitches mad at how I move. The juice is def worth the squeeze in the last scenario...

Back