Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I posted an Asian folder and then my account got suspended so I lost like 4tb worth of stuff don’t really care for any of the other ones just need that one back
No offense, but I don’t know how y’all use Mega as a primary file storage. To me, Mega is a sleazy and low tier company. It’s just a throwaway company that people use for piracy. Kinda like Megaupload. They’re probably owned by the same people. You need a more respectable cloud storage. There are more reputable companies with comparable prices. You’re gonna wake up one day and all of your files are gonna be gone because the Feds hit it.

No offense, but I don’t know how y’all use Mega as a primary file storage. To me, Mega is a sleazy and low tier company. It’s just a throwaway company that people use for piracy. Kinda like Megaupload. They’re probably owned by the same people. You need a more respectable cloud storage. There are more reputable companies with comparable prices. You’re gonna wake up one day and all of your files are gonna be gone because the Feds hit it.
Yeah I get that and I have got a g-drive for more personal stuff anyway. I don’t think I’m asking for much as I know someone grabbed the folder just want it back that’s all ??

nah mega is pretty good, people just suck on how to play the game.

I have 14 TB atm and my account has never had any problems. However i have never shared any link directly from it because i know it's dumb.

nah mega is pretty good, people just suck on how to play the game.

I have 14 TB atm and my account has never had any problems. However i have never shared any link directly from it because i know it's dumb.
Were you using Mega before you came here? If so, what made you choose them over everyone else?

Yeah I get that and I have got a g-drive for more personal stuff anyway. I don’t think I’m asking for much as I know someone grabbed the folder just want it back that’s all ??
Bro, what folder are you looking for? Also, agree with the Mega and content. I have two different servers that are backed up. But the Mega burners take time and when they get hit it sucks, even though they are throwaways. Like @footlong said, never share from your primary account. Either use burners or a throwaway account that you won't stress about when it gets taken down.

The Asian folder
Bro, what folder are you looking for? Also, agree with the Mega and content. I have two different servers that are backed up. But the Mega burners take time and when they get hit it sucks, even though they are throwaways. Like @footlong said, never share from your primary account. Either use burners or a throwaway account that you won't stress about when it gets taken down.

Attachments

• 15E7586F-6AC5-4F6A-9A23-8324D5C16F09.jpeg
    15E7586F-6AC5-4F6A-9A23-8324D5C16F09.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 83
Yeah as you said that shit is time consuming all in the goal to spread the wealth with others so I got lazy with it and paid the price for that. It sucks..... A LOT ?

What do you suggest?

been using mega since it was megaupload. if you can find 16 TB for 30$ let me know because there is none. And the direct import is a time saver
IKR! Can't understand why, or rather I just laugh at these dudes when they cry about a folder getting clapped while they were looking through it. Like, dude, just import the folder so you can have it accessible later. Wha's the joke? Scrolling with one hand? Ha ha!

Back