Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

What happened to it?
I posted an Asian folder and then my account got suspended so I lost like 4tb worth of stuff don’t really care for any of the other ones just need that one back

Attachments

• 78BEAEE3-BA7E-426B-B86F-3F2B0438F71B.jpeg
    78BEAEE3-BA7E-426B-B86F-3F2B0438F71B.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 61
I know. But these niggas be purposely choosing these bitches though. They could see Draya make a OF & instantly buy it.

I might be wrong but I get the feeling you're referring to me and that light-skinned bitch I posted earlier... If so, lemme make something clear: 90% of the megas I post here is shit I actually paid for. I'm not an idiot who throws my money away on $50 OFs by Erica Mena, Tahiry, Blac Chyna or Evelyn Lozada's foot pics. I'm not dumb, I usually don't buy a chick's OF until she's built up a sizable backlog of content, even if she's a girl I wanna see really bad... I can wait.

With this one particular chick I posted, I had been curious about her account but her price was high and I suspected her content was gonna be trash. One day, she had a sale for like $4 so I decided to take a chance. As I expected, the content was garbo, and she posted infrequently. C'est la vie... you win some, you lose some. I decided to make the most of it and share what's there with the fam.

Now here's the part I don't understand: How a nigga sharing a bitch content with you FREE OF CHARGE and you're complaining that drop is too light? And how is the nigga who paid for the content and shared it with you FREE OF CHARGE the "leech"?

GTFOH ungrateful ass

Yeah I didn’t know how bait this place was like I posted 6 Mega’s and within a day my whole account was suspended..... that’s tuff
That's why I am moving to Google Drive for common links. Google will clap the link but your account doesn't get suspended, so you can just re-upload the folder. Mega will take out your account normally after three violations. All that content lost.

I'm moving all my megas to my external ASAP
Bro, I have two different servers with my content. Both offline and online. Now with me moving to Google Drive for common links (links shared here and on the [FREE] side of our Discord, I now longer have to worry about Mega burners and the craziness that goes with it. Now I can get rid of the backup Mega account that I am paying $23.00 for.

I might be wrong but I get the feeling you're referring to me and that light-skinned bitch I posted earlier... If so, lemme make something clear: 90% of the megas I post here is shit I actually paid for. I'm not an idiot who throws my money away on $50 OFs by Erica Mena, Tahiry, Blac Chyna or Evelyn Lozada's foot pics. I'm not dumb, I usually don't buy a chick's OF until she's built up a sizable backlog of content, even if she's a girl I wanna see really bad... I can wait.

With this one particular chick I posted, I had been curious about her account but her price was high and I suspected her content was gonna be trash. One day, she had a sale for like $4 so I decided to take a chance. As I expected, the content was garbo, and she posted infrequently. C'est la vie... you win some, you lose some. I decided to make the most of it and share what's there with the fam.

Now here's the part I don't understand: How a nigga sharing a bitch content with you FREE OF CHARGE and you're complaining that drop is too light? And how is the nigga who paid for the content and shared it with you FREE OF CHARGE the "leech"?

GTFOH ungrateful ass
96D833A2-A0B9-4087-9886-8A2A1ED8801A.gif

Back