Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Make X-mas come early for ya boy and bypass, decode, or whatever you need to do so I can GET IN THERE!!!! You can use Mega or just the regular Base64. Quite can't understand this new coding.
Word they had a perfectly fine code system that we all got used to and then swap it like we're supposed to know what type of code this is? It's not 64 but all the community needs is to say okay all links are gonna be in "x" code. I feel like ppl who code only to stop others from viewing the link are just as bad as the paid linkers

Why share content if nobody can access it? Google searching decoder only gives base 64. Can we start acting like a community damn when I first joined there wasn't any of this selfish and greedy bs. We're supposed to be hiding the links from the girls not ourselves.... Had to vent this cuz 80 percent of us on here feel the same and the community WILL die out in a years time easily if this continues to be allowed.

Back