Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

The Reason why they’re doing it because the game was gave to us for free. then THEY go on behind they back and sell it, that’s the reason why they doing that and to keep it in house and not getting out there in to get burn

The Decoding Was So Easy
Me When I See People Need Help With Decoding:
View attachment 303451

So even though it's no longer base64 you assume ppl just know what this new coding format is? If anyone just said the name of the code type nobody would be filling pages with questions about deciding or asking for help. Your only hurting the community by acting like a know it all ass when clearly almost nobody knows this new code. Why not just keep it base64 there are links that had no coding at all from 4 days ago still live. Tf is the point of coding if nobody is snitching

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200624-083559.png
    Screenshot_20200624-083559.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 105
Niggas be like coding is so easy yea maybe if you kept it base64. This is why we all are asking for decode

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200624-083559.png
    Screenshot_20200624-083559.png
    207.6 KB · Views: 103
View attachment 303319

cookn://hzbv.iu/ajgyzm/9PZthX5E#w2yjNA1rf61pet4orz5c3b
Whats crazy is I just used a universal decoder and checked over 100 diff types of decode and not one was a propper link.

If a decoder that is supposed to know all types of code isn't working yall niggas must have created a new code just for abw and if you did that's amazing but your gonna need to make a decoder also. This link is basically broken idk how it could possibly revieve up votes. Ofc it's the one decent looking female you guys posted in weeks. No fake tits or anything but apparently a fake code. I had to get my anger our for us in the community who are suffering.

So even though it's no longer base64 you assume ppl just know what this new coding format is? If anyone just said the name of the code type nobody would be filling pages with questions about deciding or asking for help. Your only hurting the community by acting like a know it all ass when clearly almost nobody knows this new code. Why not just keep it base64 there are links that had no coding at all from 4 days ago still live. Tf is the point of coding if nobody is snitching
You sound asinine, or you’re a DoubleAgent. Talking about nobody is snitching lol. I got 8 outta 10 Mega accounts clapped in a week. I’ve only asked one person for the sauce, and that’s because I know he notices my contributions. If someone codes and you can’t figure it out, just move along. I feel that if you gotta ask randoms for the sauce, you need to step your game up.

And I will continue to code and linkvertise. IDGAF. I also drop directlinks. I put in work and get 13,000+ views, but only 5 ABW likes lol. How TF am I supposed to get into ABW 150M VIP, then? Clicking a button is free, but 95% of ABW too lazy to do that OR decode, but want TBs of exclusive videos ASAP. LOL! I know how social workers feel now. God bless their hearts...

It’s all about value. I’ve only asked for help twice since joining ABW. A lot of you guys ask twice a day. I’ll contribute a decent post, then add: “Hey, anybody got theatrical film Mega links?” or “Can anyone rip this link I just posted? My computer died.” 13,000 views, but I always get help from the SAME 5-10 people. THAT’S why I code. Fuck your feelings...

View attachment 303576

View attachment 303577

View attachment 303578
I’ve posted these scenes before. The difference is that these are the original files. They are top quality. They’re significantly better than the others. I consider them collector’s items. If you’re big on quality and storage space isn’t an issue, you need to grab these. This will be my last time posting these. Enjoy!!!

View attachment 303579

I though Mz kit katt was gonna be on here smhhhh

Whats crazy is I just used a universal decoder and checked over 100 diff types of decode and not one was a propper link.

If a decoder that is supposed to know all types of code isn't working yall niggas must have created a new code just for abw and if you did that's amazing but your gonna need to make a decoder also. This link is basically broken idk how it could possibly revieve up votes. Ofc it's the one decent looking female you guys posted in weeks. No fake tits or anything but apparently a fake code. I had to get my anger our for us in the community who are suffering.
nah bro you just don't know how to do it LOL

if she such a women with a decent looking why did you try to decode it ?

It works. Check my time stamp.

Back