Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

True colors came out.

NIGGA, you are breeding the very same animosity that you claim to be avoiding. Talking about "protecting links from being clapped" & "incentivising dude's to upload more". 2.0 and 2.5 coded links are working and still alive. You're just upset that us "simps" have figured out the codes.

We're not snitchin, except maybe @budee , but he clearly did it because he's fed up with what you're doing, and he ain't alone.

Bottom line is, if you don't want to share your loot with us "simps", THEN DON'T!! Send that link in a PM to your contributor club mates.

Nobody gonna be mad if you send stuff to your buddies privately, I'm just annoyed that you keep lying to me Nigga, acting like you keep changing the code to protect the links when you're clearly switching it up coz you mad we keep figuring it out.

Like, what do you really want dude?
And don't you F-ing say "I want more guys to contribute" , because They HAVE been.

Amongst others @juventus & @ZaWorld have been charging hard.
But you still changing shit up and creating new codes to be petty.
And that was the whole point. Since we started this coding movement, there have been more peeps contributing. Which is good.

My Contributor Code 4.0 is unbreakable (@Bundee).

All we were trying to do was keep links alive longer. We posted the info for 1.0 and 2.0. All you guys had to do was read through the thread. Thots are watching us and we are trying to keep content fresh for you all.

I don't get paid for dropping content here. I don't ask for reimbursement for the personal servers I have that holds my collections. I do this for fun because I enjoy sharing content.

Then you have idiots like Bundee thinking he has started a revolution. If you really want to question something, ask what is behind the door in The Candy Shop VIP.

True colors came out.

NIGGA, you are breeding the very same animosity that you claim to be avoiding. Talking about "protecting links from being clapped" & "incentivising dude's to upload more". 2.0 and 2.5 coded links are working and still alive. You're just upset that us "simps" have figured out the codes.

We're not snitchin, except maybe @budee , but he clearly did it because he's fed up with what you're doing, and he ain't alone.

Bottom line is, if you don't want to share your loot with us "simps", THEN DON'T!! Send that link in a PM to your contributor club mates.

Nobody gonna be mad if you send stuff to your buddies privately, I'm just annoyed that you keep lying to me Nigga, acting like you keep changing the code to protect the links when you're clearly switching it up coz you mad we keep figuring it out.

Like, what do you really want dude?
And don't you F-ing say "I want more guys to contribute" , because They HAVE been.

Amongst others @juventus & @ZaWorld have been charging hard.
But you still changing shit up and creating new codes to be petty.
Be like me just post more to be a active member and then you will not have to decode (i'm still considered new member) and for the link you know to decode and for the ones you don't just let it go don't stress yourself but i understand your point of view

shethickyyy

Add the forward slashes

1B74FD4DCE22D3A06152D6AA4CC14BC0
588930D0CBF0828A7255E43EC113E702
3A68F8ACE525CA2F22B6354DEBD61C2C
2447096658AFC5CC

f09oujjf6vx31.jpg
lmao is this code 5.0? 6.0? Idek what code number we're on

Last edited:
Another Freebie...
A model/dancer y'all probably haven't seen before from Fayetteville, NC. I've had her on a couple of my IG live shows too. She's currently in Boosie's "Right Dea" video. The one who's tits is blurred out. I have behind the scenes footage in the folder of her on IG live at the video shoot. One of the vids shows him actually pulling her tit out during the photoshoot.

https://mega.nz/folder/XVI30KAI#_yEzYBO7EDfvEfE7vRl-_w

Last edited:
Back