Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

How to build The Matrix | TechCrunch

DiffLord38

iuuqt://nfhb.oa/gpmefs/7uqm0M4A#HjEbSZxg5_gU8tww420_yR

View attachment 294524
“iT dOnT wOrK yOuR nOt dOinG iT rIgHt”

This how you decrypte these retarded ass links since no one will tell y’all
Go to : https://www.dcode.fr/caesar-cipher
Then put the link into the first box and click go
Then scroll to the bottom and put the link into the first box and decrpyte it
Then find the mega.nz file and there you go
Fuck you lame ass niggas pussy
Just in case y’all missed the tutorial on how to do the 2.0 method your welcome

Aw no worries man, but you made valid points, Trezor sounds like a hell of way to hide your earnings from tha irs specially if your investments pull over 10k,I confess I have a bad habit of putting money whether it’s digital or physical, have to have a stash in everything, shit still put money in a shoe box old habits, but at tha end of tha day it’s a grind but appreciate tha insight.....stay up

p.s I did get got on my BTC didn’t take it serious at tha time, it was presented to me 12yrs back & that lesson cost me half a mil

Basically what I was saying is that CoinBase and CashApp are regulated, so they won’t run off with your BTC. But they can do whatever they want to with it as long as they give it to you when you ask to cash out. I believe they bet against all of their clients with it. Google CoinBase crash, and like clockwork their site goes down whenever there are huge swings lol. Congrats on trading. I bet on sports. A lot less stressful to me. And I also keep some at BlockFi for 8% return guaranteed. They’re also insured and backed by the Winklevoss Twins. I never got into gold/silver yet. I know it’s the only real currency, and need to get in while the US are printing trillions. Precious metals are a nice hedge for inflation. My bad for coming off like that, but I seen too many get scammed. CoinBase/CashApp are great for making money, and you won’t get robbed. Just maybe put 10% on a Trezor. BTC hits $20K again and the government might confiscate from companies @$10k like they outlawed gold back in the day before collecting it all, finessing Americans, then legalizing it again lol. Good luck!

@footlong already dropped 3.0 and I guarantee only a few dudes know how to work it. It had me stumped and I had to send the 'beggars PM' to him. Stupid me for not knowing it to begin with.
His shit is lethal. They don't listen. Told them this was all just testing. For me, 1.0 and 2.0 were beta tests to see how long each method and variation would last in the wild. Seed the environment and watch how the low IQ leeches and lurkers adapt.

Call it The Retard Protocol.

:lol10:

Back