NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I came back to this shit after a day and a half of not checking and learned 2.0 in 3mins. You niggas just really aren’t reading.
I can’t even blame dudes for going to these lengths cause of how the links get clapped, but I promise you the hints are there

You want the work too? relax take yo fat nerdy ass outside and stop posting mega links all day.
Lmao nigga I work 2 jobs and hustle on the side. You funny though, mad and broke because the rona huh? Start ad-linking I heard that can get you some money if you apply yourself.

Beautiful Milf

Man this shit too high tech for me, and i consider myself pretty good with stealing shit off of the internet.

Lmao nigga I work 2 jobs and hustle on the side. You funny though, mad and broke because the rona huh? Start ad-linking I heard that can get you some money if you apply yourself.
Take yo old ass off the internet and go take of yo kids

Man this shit too high tech for me, and i consider myself pretty good with stealing shit off of the internet.
This how you decrypte these retarded ass links since no one will tell y’all
Go to : https://www.dcode.fr/caesar-cipher
Then put the link into the first box and click go
Then scroll to the bottom and put the link into the first box and decrpyte it
Then find the mega.nz file and there you go
Fuck you lame ass niggas pussy

The last 48 hours have been some of the funniest of 2020. I've learned:

1) Public education is some sad shit.
2) DMCA interns are in this thread HEAVY!
3) That all of y'all passwords must be "password123" because anything more complex would literally fry your brains.
4) That lurkers, leeches, and other assorted lazy niggas would literally rather spend 100 pages whining, begging, complaining, and going back and forth than just following instructions, shutting the fuck up, and POSTING LINKS. If y'all don't get it yet, here is the formula to decode every single link on the thread: shut the fuck up and post! Crying won't work. Begging won't work. Insults won't work. The only thing that will work is you....yes YOU....contributing something.

If I was faced with this shit and didn't want to participate, I wouldn't throw a tantrum. I would just leave. If you're not posting Megas or otherwise contributing, this thread is useless to you now. Peace out.
Y’all hear sum? 394412EF-6924-486B-816D-B5622323B769.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: JAYPAY and budee
This how you decrypte these retarded ass links since no one will tell y’all
Go to : https://www.dcode.fr/caesar-cipher
Then put the link into the first box and click go
Then scroll to the bottom and put the link into the first box and decrpyte it
Then find the mega.nz file and there you go
Fuck you lame ass niggas pussy
Man I tried that shit it was no bueno.

Sharing the methods publicly actually ruins it for everyone that figured it out because now it'll just be made harder and everyone will have to start from scratch. Dummies.

Oh well.

3.0 is on the way.

Stop whining and just post more links. That is literally all y'all have to do. SMH.