Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

image0.jpg

chart.png

94/901

:hehe:
QR codes?!? lol Two fire posts in a row and I ain’t got the $auce on how to cop. Yet...

Some of the more geeky niggas are putting codes within codes only for the Megas to get clapped anyway.

No one wants to spend 10 minutes decrypting. Now you have ruined the thread with a bunch of niggas asking how to decode. Congrats
Aye you a goat fr you needa start doing this more cus these hoe ass niggas who sharing the links like this keeping this shit a secret smh

Putting this together jive mid but she sexy ASF trying to drop only stuff I haven't seen on here

Ps one of you OGs help me with this new sauce 2.0 I can get some but I guess I smoke too much

The last 48 hours have been some of the funniest of 2020. I've learned:

1) Public education is some sad shit.
2) DMCA interns are in this thread HEAVY!
3) That all of y'all passwords must be "password123" because anything more complex would literally fry your brains.
4) That lurkers, leeches, and other assorted lazy niggas would literally rather spend 100 pages whining, begging, complaining, and going back and forth than just following instructions, shutting the fuck up, and POSTING LINKS. If y'all don't get it yet, here is the formula to decode every single link on the thread: shut the fuck up and post! Crying won't work. Begging won't work. Insults won't work. The only thing that will work is you....yes YOU....contributing something.

If I was faced with this shit and didn't want to participate, I wouldn't throw a tantrum. I would just leave. If you're not posting Megas or otherwise contributing, this thread is useless to you now. Peace out.

Some of the more geeky niggas are putting codes within codes only for the Megas to get clapped anyway.

No one wants to spend 10 minutes decrypting. Now you have ruined the thread with a bunch of niggas asking how to decode. Congrats
man yall niggas lame as hell lmao

I remember accidentally finding this thread back in October when it first got created and coming to this hoe and seeing a page full of links of fine thots. Damn those were the good ol days. Now we got dudes constantly asking for a reup like they a crack fien and discord niggas tryna get paid pennies on the dollar from sketchy links. And now all this coding shit lol like this thread fr went to shit without proper mod management

yall really think you slick asking how to code your shit cus "you got sumn hot to drop". just ask outright or post the shit you prolly dont even have. shit

I feel like they do. But this thought never leaves my mind. Probably the Onlyfans girls sending their Army of followers to figure it out for them

For the niggas that don’t know bout this coding shit DM for megas, got 2TB worth of updated heat, and for the niggas doing this coding shit yall are extra, and for the niggas doing this coding shit and laugh when people ask how to do it or wanna learn yall extra and weird lmao

Back