Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Why does it matter if the girl has alot of videos its the same girl i just wanted to see her nude and a few videos not that deep

WELL IF YOU NEED TO BEAT OFF THAT BAD TO THAT "1" OBSCURE HO... GO BUY HER. $5-$15 IS LITERALLY NOTHING. MOST OF THE DUDES ON HERE SHOULD BE MAKING "AT LEAST $30/HOUR. AT LEAST THAT MUCH. I'M SURE SOME OF US MAKING OVER $50/HOUR. MAYBE YOU'RE ONE OF US. SO THAT'S LESS THAN 15 MINUTES OF WORK FOR YOU. BUY THAT UNPOPULAR SHOW, BEAT THE MEAT THAT YOU FOR SOME REASON LOVE TO REPEATEDLY TELL US ABOUT AND GO TO BED.

YOU'RE STARTING TO LOOK................:pathetic:

THIS IS YOU...:hedidit::myheart::lol10::lol10:

BRUH...ANY MAN THAT HOP ON HERE AT 4 IN THE MORINNG CURSING NIGGAZ OUT CAUSE THEY WON'T GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS AFTER HE'S ASKED REPEATEDLY IS EMOTIONAL.

ANY MAN THAT TYPES IN THE BIGGEST FONT ABW WILL ALLOW TO WHINE, AND GET YOUR INTERNET THUG ON BECAUSE THE NEXT MAN IS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, IS ONCE AGAIN...EMOTIONAL.

AND THAT'S COOL...SOME MEN DO GET EMOTIONAL, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE COMPLAINING AND BEGGING FOR SHIT THEY CAN'T GET. JUST TAKE THAT $5 OR $10 SHE REQUIRES, SUBSCRIBE AND BEAT YOUR MEAT SO YOU CAN GO TO BED LIL MAN. ALL THAT TOUGH GUY TALK MEANS NOTHING ON THE INTERNET.

:foh5::wdf5:
Thomahawk are you in the military? Asking because of your name. One of the deadliest anti ship missiles ever built

[ yeah that shit do ! I seen it the other day ! He be posting celebrities and shit or watever

QUOTE="Waldro12, post: 1512339, member: 6441"]
Aye I just wanna know, anybody got that video of Jimmy Smacks pissing on Celina Powell? It ain’t nun I wanna beat to, I just wanna know if it exists bc that shit mad wild
[/QUOTE]

Back