NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I need everybody to go on IG and check out Officialterrytreasure

This is my homegirl and I know her personally I need her shit as in yesterday please ABW

View attachment 286725

View attachment 286728
If this is your homegirl, why don't you support her and shoot that $20 to her 0n1y4ans?

Attachments

• 1590387431958.png
    1590387431958.png
    271.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 1590387431958.png
    1590387431958.png
    271.1 KB · Views: 10
Hell no!!! Wack ass shit!!! The funny thing is Swag had her on earlier and they really did fuck. The white boy ate her pussy and all. She was showing ass and titties.
I think earlier she tried to get views. She succeeded. By tonight she was cocky after Swag made her page popping. So tonight she was bullshitting on purpose cause she thinks she's hot now. Dumb ho
So I missed it. Good shit though homie

I ain't got no burners right now and I can't risk my main Mega getting clapped. If ol' dude (and others) is that thirsty to view his homegirl's shit, I can shoot it to a middleman to Mega up. But she hardly got anything on her page right now.
It’s a Thotty thot
Jordan Capo and her friend were wayyyyyyy better tonight!!
im fenna see if he got something else popping

Can I also add the girl Offset was piping here in the motherland to the list please

That's all I have to ask for big bro

I can see that, nigga! ! Lemme think of some anonymous host to send it to you

S
Hell no!!! Wack ass shit!!! The funny thing is Swag had her on earlier and they really did fuck. The white boy ate her pussy and all. She was showing ass and titties.
I think earlier she tried to get views. She succeeded. By tonight she was cocky after Swag made her page popping. So tonight she was bullshitting on purpose cause she thinks she's hot now. Dumb ho
She live with some Jamaican cat now. Not Hollywood, her.

Aye I just wanna know, anybody got that video of Jimmy Smacks pissing on Celina Powell? It ain’t nun I wanna beat to, I just wanna know if it exists bc that shit mad wild

Please beloved I'm dying of thirst

Yo! What dude says 'beloved' to another dude? Might have a mole/double-agent here!

double agent - Scope

Can I also add the girl Offset was piping here in the motherland to the list please

That's all I have to ask for big bro
My nigga wilding in here , damn.
That bitch might have done some serious shit in your brain unconsciously :hehe:but those mainland bitches been on some shit lately might want some drop niggas