Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Bad bitch AND she bussing it open?!?

View attachment 286712

Jordan Capo

Click Here!

Jordan Capo ❤️ (@Jordan_capo_) | Twitter
Bad bitch AND she bussing it open?!?
She bad and she bussing it open?!?

So this is the girl Offset was piping when Migos were on tour here in the motherland

I need everybody to go on IG and check out Officialterrytreasure

This is my homegirl and I know her personally I need her shit as in yesterday please ABW

So this is the girl Offset was piping when Migos were on tour here in the motherland

View attachment 286723

View attachment 286724
Yeah I heard it's this mami. She baaaaad af

This is my homegirl and I know her personally I need her shit as in yesterday please ABW

View attachment 286725

View attachment 286728
This mami a musician. She raps. Lmao

View attachment 286725

View attachment 286728
You know this harlet personally and you don't have a stash of personal nudes ??? You letting nas down

View attachment 286725

View attachment 286728

If she your homegirl, why you keep posting her over and over instead of just asking her for the content? :tuh:

I actually have her shit but she got like 10 posts on her page so far, my G.... just cool your jets and let the content build up.

Yall gotta follow this guy named "SwagHollywood" too. He is a wack rapper who is really popular on IG for doing shit like that. He puts models like Jordan on one of his burner spam accounts on IG and they will do wild shit. Models like Jordan Capo, Draya Banks, Camila Taylor, and LOTS of regular chicks. They fuck guys, twerk butt naked, use dildos, anal beads etc on his IG accounts. If you follow him, pretty much at least 4 nights a week he'll have hoes doing shit from midnight to 3 am.
You think he was really hitting her?

You think he was really hitting her?
Hell no!!! Wack ass shit!!! The funny thing is Swag had her on earlier and they really did fuck. The white boy ate her pussy and all. She was showing ass and titties.
I think earlier she tried to get views. She succeeded. By tonight she was cocky after Swag made her page popping. So tonight she was bullshitting on purpose cause she thinks she's hot now. Dumb ho

Back