Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Rahki Giovanni

Click Here!

Rahki Giovanni Age | Height | Weight | Bio | Images | Workouts and ...

Re up

OMFG I missed it again rahki giovanni. I'll be looking for the next re up because I know I'm not the only one asking, begging, down on my kness lmao j/k thinking bout that song. For Rahki I might just get "down on my kness, begging her please".

Absolutely

It has nothing to do with not paying sex workers. It has nothing to do with misogyny.

Some men would rather pay homie on the corner selling 3 DVD's for $10 than spend triple that at the theater. Not Misogyny.

Some men would rather pay homie selling Jordan's out of his trunk than spend twice that at Foot Locker. Not Misogyny.

Some men would rather pay homegirl for her food stamps at a discount than pay cash out of pocket. Not Misogyny.

Boosting, hookups, pirating, etc has been around since the beginning of time. Some Caveman niggas back in the day was standing at the edge of the jungle selling two rocks for the price of one. It's part of the game. And the game is the game. Problem is these women seem to think that the rules of the game dont apply to them. They're special. How dare some men do to us what they've been doing all along? Now that's some arrogance for you. You are not the exception.

Now by all means do what you have to do to protect your content boo boo, any of us would. But this moral superior, righteous indignation is the sillest thing I've ever seen. Misogyny? Really? The ironic thing is I guarantee the overwhelming majority of these women throughout they're lives have been getting some type of "hookup" whether it be food, movies, cable, clothes, etc, but now since they're Sony or Timewarner or Nike they wanna cry bloody murder? Spare me.

The game is the game Queen, and it will always be.

Back